N- YOU MEET

This is modern-ish not really I just want old timey fones to be available

Naruto-

Y/n POV

I was on my home after a long day of training, I was taking a road that was clear from people. I closed my eyes as I walked home, it was so peaceful the birds chirping the blue sky's. Suddenly I felt myself trip over something... someone? Seconds after I fell I was caught I look to up to see a boy with golden blond and and beautiful blue eyes, we were looking in each others eyes in a close position I could feel myself start to blush, "Oi idiot, let her up" A person with raven hair and black eyes told him. I could see the blond sweat drop as he lifted me up. I bushed a bit more " uh- thanks" I said while looking away. "It's no problem really, but you should look where you going next time, believe it". I noded my head and started to walk off

Sasuke

Your POV

I was walking with my friend and her boyfriend to the training grounds why she wanted to be a third wheel I don't know I asked her to spar with me she said she'd join me I got myself ready but next thing I see that she and her boyfriend are making out for the 5th time today. "Gross" I said as I rolled my eyes. I walk a away from them, I train a bit on my own till a raven haired boy came up to me. " umm.. do you want to train?" I asked him confused. "Hn" and he got into a battle stance, I jumped back and did the same.

Timeskip to end of battle-

I was standing there with my hand on my knees grasping for air- he won the fight "so were done now" I asked with one eye closed. "Hn" and with that he left.

Kiba

your POV

I was sitting in the park under a tree with my sectch book I was busy drawing a big dog I saw earlier, it was so big I bet it was possible to ride on it, even tho it's size it was kinda cute, I finnished my drawing and I layed my head back on the tree bark, my drawing was just put on the grass. "Hey is that Akamaru" A voice asked me, I snapped my eyes open to see a guy holding the book with the dog I saw earlier. "Um yeah-yes, yes it is" I said looking away.  " It's really good" he said with a wide closed eyed smile, I couldn't help but notice his cute little fang like teeth, red marks on his cheeks and his hair looks so soft-. I was in my thoughts when I felt a lick of the side of my face, I giggled when I realized it was the boy's dog. I got up so I could pet the big guy, after a while the boy left with his dog saying he needed to get home"

Gaara
(Your children)

Your POV

I was on my way to the candy shop when I noticed some older kids picking on a little kid with red hair, the next moment everyone was running away screaming. I watched as they ran then the red head looked over to me "aren't you going to run". I give him a confused look.

" why should I"

"becuz I'm a monster" 

"you do look like one"

I walk towards him and stick my hand out to him  "Im Y/n L/n, who are you". "G-gaara" he said softly reaching for my hand, before he could I take my had away and give him a hug, leaving the boy shocked I said "I need to go home now gaara I'll see you another time, BYE". As I walked home he gave me a small wave.

Shikamaru

Your POV

I was happily taking my daily walk when I reached the park...I looked around to see a bunch of couples which- completely ruined my mood, I don't know why but the sight of couples disgusts me. I kept walking and suddenly fall face first on the grass. I look around to see an annoyed boy, I quickly get up and look at the sleepy looking figure. "Your troublesome" he said as he closed his eyes, "you should've looked where you were running". "Well I'm sorry for not thinking somebody would be sleeping in the middle of the park", "I wasn't sleeping, I was cloud watching". "Same difference" and with that I left.