B- You meet again

08-02-2021

Beware not edited 👁👄👁

Boruto

His POV

I was playing my games in the living room, Hima was busy drawing another picture of the old man and mom is busy making us dinner. Apparently some of mom's old friends moved back here and she invited them for dinner.

Your POV

I was walking with my parents, we were going to have dinner with one of there friends, I still don't understand why they had to drag me along.

We arrive at the front door and my mother knocks on the door, to my surprise Boruto answered the door. Of all people it had to be someone from my school that I know. 'Great'

Mitsuki

Your POV

I was running on a roof away from Sarada who was chasing me, I look around to see if she is near. I'm now standing at the edge of the roof waiting for her to appear what I didn't count on was that she would appear right behind me. I got so frightened I decided to take a jump-step forward, but what I wanted to step on was apparently air. Next thing I know I'm going down a building,  I close my eyes and wait for the impact. When it came the road felt...soft?, I look up to see I've landed on Mitsuki. I blushed a 1000 shades of red I'm pretty sure I beat a tomato. I got off him and helped him up. "I-I'm sorry" I looked away from embarrassment, until I feel a hand on my forehead. " Your burning up, are you sick?" And that was my cue. I fainted.

Shikadai

His Pov

Today I have plans to hang out with Iwabe, so now I'm making my way to his house. When I got there Y/n opened the door, we got caught in a staring contest once again. Well until Iwabe decided to speak up in the other room, "Who is it?". "Shikadai" I answered before she did, she stepped aside to let me in I made my way to Iwabe.

"Y/n can you be the best little sister in the world"

"For what this time"

I could practically hear her glaring, but Iwabe obviously didn't take it into mind.

"To bring snacks and drinks"

"I don't want to"

"But-"

"NO"

That sent a chill down my spin, she reminds me of mom.

Kagura

Your POV

I was running around in my home village, just for exercise. Inojin decided he didn't want to join me today, I was enjoy my run until I saw someone familiar. I couldn't quite put my finger on who it was tho, so I decided to walk up to him and just ask.

"Hey do I know you"

At first he seemed a bit shocked but now he seems like he's just thinking

"Ah yes, Inojin's little sister"

I cross my arms and start making a pouty face, with he looked confused about.

"I have a name you know"

Shinki

Your POV

I was on my way to the kazekage's building to give a report about my last mission. I walk in to find that guy from the other day, he hasn't looked around yet so he hasn't noticed me yet. But the kazekage has.

"Ah, Y/n"

"I need you to accompany Shinki and his tean for your next mission"

I looked over at the team they looked at me, the only one I even remotely know is Yodo.

"You will leave tomorrow, Shinki is in charge and wil explain the mission"

"Yes father"

Wait did he just say father??? I swear thats what I heard, is he really the adapted son of the kazekage.

Inojin

His POV

I was about to go to my favorite spot for painting till I saw that someone is already there, not painting but just staring and the sunset. This would make a beautiful picture, I took out my art supplies abd started painting the picture before me.

Your POV

I was enjoying the sunset, it's the firsthand time I've seen it so beautiful. I decided that it's about time I go home, I stand up, and look around I've been sitting here for what feels like an hour.

And there I see none other that one of Nii-san's friends. I decided to walk up to him.

"Hi"

"Hi"

He said not paying too much attention to me

"Ummm, whatcha painting"

I try seeing it but he shielding it from my view.

"It's the sunset but I'm not done"

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

👁👄👁     Ima sorry I
     👗🧤 ~ know this was boring
     👢👢     cuz I was bored.