Naruto oneshot~

*so you were on a mission with kiba, naruto and sakura. You were stayingat the hotel for a night*

*you have fones here*

You were in your room when you spotted an old record player, you thought about it for a while and decided to play a song and dance to it.

The song played and you danced calmly, wishing you could dance with naruto. You've had a crush on him for a long time now, but you know he likes sakura so you haven't even bothered to try and tell him.

The music was louder than you thought it was and you two neighbors heard the music, kiba deciding to ignore it and naruto deciding to check up on you.

He walked over to your room and knocked on your door, after not getting a reply he slightly opened the door to check what you were doing.

A soft smile made its way to his lips as he watched you sway to the beat of the music.

He wanted to join you right now, but he was afraid of being rejected because you may like Sasuke.

Kiba, that was starting to get annoy by the music. He got out of his room to tell you to quiet down, but before he was able to he was greeted by naruto staring at you in awe.

Kiba turned around and went back to his room and grabbed his fone.

While you were dancing you heard your fone buzz, you ofcourse went to check it. It was kiba, he texted you to tell you naruto was staring at you from your door.

You froze in your spot, with a sudden wave of courage you ran to your door. You opened it, put you arms around naruto's neck and started dancing with him.

Naruto was shocked at the gesture but nevertheless danced with you.

After both of you eased into what was happening, you layed your head on his shoulder and he rested his chin on your head.

"Y/n..." naruto said sounding a bit worried. "Yes Naruto" tou replied calmly. "I need to tell you something important...". You looked up to see him softly staring at you.

"Was is it" you asked barely audible, but he could hear. He let go of you and took a step back and cleared his throat. "ILIKEYOUMORETHANAFRIENDANDIWANTTOGOOUTWITHYOUSOWOULDYOUPLEASEGOOUTWITHME" you stood there red faced, "Wh-what!?".

"WOULDYOUGOOUTWITHME" he quickly spoke again, "I-uh-yes??" You said shyly looking down. Naru smiled at this and got closer to you, he lifted your chin so you could look up at him.

His face slowly inched closer to yours, but before you knew it his lips were on top of yours. You were a but shoked by his actions but soon returned the kiss.

One of his hands brushed you H/c hair out of your face, while the other travelled down to your waist to pull you in closer and deepen the kiss.

His other hand soon also traveled down and grabbed a hand full of ass, you gasped and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth.

You both separated for air, you looked over naruto's shoulder and saw that sakura has been filming the whole thing. You mouth her a 'send that to me' with which she replied with a thumbs up.

You and naruto both went to your room where you cuddled for the rest of the night until you fell asleep and woke up the next morning

Well this was crap XD