B- YOU MEET

Pretend there like 16/17
And there all Chunin or Jonin

Boruto

Your POV

"Everyone this is Y/n L/n, she will be joining this class" Aburame sensei announced. "Go sit my boruto, BORUTO please rais your hand" I went to sit by him, he gave me a close eyed smile and a little wave, "Boruto I want you to show Y/n around". "Yes sensei" he said with a nod. After class he lead me threw the school.

Mitsuki

(Your sarada's friend)

Your POV

I was busy being dragged by Sarada obviously against my will she said something about meeting her team. I thought I might get some rest since I just moved back to the konoha but obviously I don't, we soon arrived at there meet up spot, I only saw one person tho I might not be a ninja but I thought there were suppose to be 3 in a group." Hello Sarada" The boy with white hair said." Who is you friend here" as he asked, she shoved me forward, he tilted his head at Sarada still with an emotionless expression. Just as I was about to answer but then a blond boy rushed towards us, "Hey Sarada who's your pretty friend" that comment made me blush a bit "I-I'm not pretty" I said softly and looked away taking some of my h/c hair in my hand. "Yes you are!, tell her Mitsuki", "Yes Boruto she is very pretty" with there comment's made me blush hard.
Mitsuki came closer his expression still emotionless " You still haven't told us your name". "Guys this is Y/n, she's a friend that just moved here" Sarada answered cuz she saw we were getting no where.

Shikadai

(Your Iwabe's little sister)(you a year younger than then so 15/16)

Me and Nii-san were walking to the training grounds we talked on our way there about ya know normal sibling stuff (?). Any way we got to the training grounds and I saw a small group of people, Nii-san ran toward them and yelled "hi" , with him noticing that I wasn't bugging he ran back and tragged me along. I stood behind Nii-san so I could hid behind him, "hey Iwabe who's the girl" a blond boy asked , "she's my little sister who els" he said with a grin he pulled me infront of him so everyone could see me. It felt the eyes of every bore into me looked around a bit and the first person I noticed/ that got my attention was pineapple head boy with dark green eyes, I started to blush alot. Nii-san realized I was staring at the boy and quickly dragged me away from the crowd saying we have somewhere to be.

Inojin

(Your Botuto's sister)

Me and Nii-san were walking to dad, becuz mom sent us. As we got to dad's office I saw dad giving missions to 3 people a girl and two boys. Nii-san decided to put all the attention on us by yelling to our dad, I waved my hand "hi". "Oh hey guys" shikadai said with his normal bored look, the blond boy was just staring at me I could feel myself blush. My dad and Nii-san noticed this,"SHIKADAI IS YOUR CAPTAIN, INOJIN AND CHOU CHOU FOLLOW HIM- UH NOW GO!" and they left after I told the I needed to go to the bathroom but I wanted to apologize for my dad. "Hey" I almost yelled at them, "Sorry about my dad's behavior I'm Y/n" I said reaching out my hand. The blond just looked at me, "so your Boruto's sister, I didn't think there was someone actually good looking that could me related to him". (he hasn't met Hima) That comment made me start to blush, "uh- thanks I geuss", "well Y/n we need to get going on our mission now so bye" Shikadai said and waved then they were off.

Shinki

Your POV

I was on my way home but it was on the other side of suna so I decided to take the train, so I got to the train pretty tierd since I just finished training. I bought a ticket and got on the train. I sat down and waited to get to the nearest stop to my house, after a while the train doors opened and more people came in. I didn't look up from my fone though, I look up to see a boy tapping on my shoulder."Can I sit there" he asked, I looked around to see no other available seats. "Sure" he sat down and took his fone out as well "thanks". The rest of the ride was quiet till we went our separate ways .

Kagura

(Your Inojin's sister)

Your POV

Me, Nii-san and our parents were going to the kiri (hidden mist). We arrived and went to our inn we were lead by a blond boy with pink eyes, apparently Nii-san already knew him. "Hello my name is Kagura Karatachi and I'll be showing you around" he said and started walking off, "well isn't he a cute one" my mom said nudging on my shoulder.I just looked away from her and Nii-san started to pull me. We followed him and made it to the inn, me and my mom went to the women's part of the inn and Nii-an and dad obviously to the men's side. After we got our stuff in our rooms, we explored in the village a bit till the end of the day.