The Earl and Reaper

When you made it home you went and called two people to come accompany you to the Hyuga compound to help you plan for the party since you thought it would be a big celebration unlike the one at your home. So you needed some help with the decision making. You snapped your fingers and Sebastian appeared in front of you kneeling hand over is chest. "Can you make preparations for 2 guests to be staying with us for a bit." "Please don't tell me these two guests are who I am thinking they are..." "Yep!" "sigh Yes, my lady." Sebastian then leaves to go get started.

~Time skip brought to you by dahling~ 

(My time skips are going to start having other anime references in them so see if you can guess them each time!)

There was a knock on the door and Sebastian answered it only to swiftly move to the side as someone came flying in and landed on the floor. "Oh Bassy! Your so cold." His attention flew towards you, "Y/N!" He ran and jumped towards you and was immediately smacked down to the ground by Sebastian. "Please mind your manners around my lady." "Y/N! Bassy is being mean to me again!" He ran and hid behind you. You giggled. "Hello to you too Grell. Now were just waiting for one more person." "Alright, but what did you call me here for anyway?" "Oh I wanted you to accompany me to plan a celebration as I guess....argument control I suppose." "Oh ok." 

Grell was just walking around holding his death scythe. "Grell let me do something about that cause you might need it but I don't want everyone to be afraid of you...hm.. Oh I know! I learned a cool spell from a friend of mine. Bring your death scythe here." Grell brings you his death scythe. You cast a spell on it making it shrink. "AAAH MY DEATH SCYTHE!" "Don't worry its not permanent. Here you need to just think of something you want to say when you need it to grow back." "Hmm, how about blood red?" "Perfect. When you want it to grow back to its original size just think about your death scythe and say it. Here try it." 

Grell held the tiny chainsaw in between his fingers, "blood red." The chainsaw grew back to its full size instantaneously. "Oooh that's quite useful." "Then you can just say it again to make it shrink once more." He said it again and it shrunk. "Here." You attached a little clip to his earring that he can use to clip the tiny chainsaw on. Grell then went to go watch tv. 

After a while there was another knock on the door but before Sebastian could go get it the person let themself in. "Ah hello Ciel!" "Greetings." You walked over and gave him a hug. "Might I ask the reason for requesting my presence here today?" "I would like you to accompany me to help plan a celebration. Come on Grell lets go." "That's fine, but may I ask why he has to come?" "He's here for physical control." "I see." 

~Time skip brought to you by Hinokami Kagura~

They reached the Hyuga compound to be welcomed in by the head of the Hyuga's into a large room with a big table with plenty of people seated at it including Neji. You and Ciel sat down in seats next to each other. Hiashi then stood up and spoke to everyone. "Thank you very much for coming Ms. Osuga and those accompanying her. We have called you here today to discuss and plan for how tomorrows celebration will go. Please speak your ideas and opinions now." People began to converse about what should happen. 

"It should be a very festive celebration." "I've heard the Osuga's like there celebrations to be very lively and fun." "The Osuga's are very formal people so it should be a controlled event." "So the party should be festive and formal. Now for the other aspects such as food and drinks." "Well since the celebration is for two minors we shouldn't set out alcohol." "It is just for the adults, I don't see the issue." "The Osuga's are known for their strong resistance to alcohol but they have an extraordinary taste for it. Some of the most delicious and expensive alcohol has come from the Osuga's." "You do have a good point. I've heard at quite a young age the children of the Osuga are allowed to partake in alcohol." "It would also be a good idea to throw in a variety of foods and sweets." 

"Now on to the clothing." "It should obviously be formal wear since we are addressing a person of such a high stature." "No it should be more traditional because the Osuga's are all about customs and prosperity." "Actually they are more about equality so it should be casual wear." "Casual wear!? That is utterly ridiculous. This is a celebration not a minor get together!" "Wearing formal clothing would be us showing respect to the Osuga's!" "We should take into account what the Osuga's customs are, which means they would appreciate traditional wear the most!" 

Everyone continued to argue about what the clothing should be and you see that Ciel wants to say something. You signal to Grell to do something. "Blood red." His death scythe grew to its original size and started up creating a loud noise that got everyones attention and caused them all to go silent. "Please quit your bickering as Ms. Y/N would like you to stop." He gave them his creepy sharp toothed smile and everyone sat back down and didn't dare do anything else. 

Ciel then stood up to speak. "Ahem. If I may suggest a solution to this issue... Why not do all three of those things?" "What do you mean?" "Allow me to elaborate. We can have the men wear formal clothing such as suits, the women wear traditional wear such as kimonos and yukatas, and the children attending wear casual clothing such as qipaos and other everyday clothing. There should also be mild entertainment and lots of separate talk and conversation. Thus implementing all the aspects that you bunch simply cannot decide on." 

There were a few murmurs and nodding heads. "Alright then, all in favor of the young mans idea, please raise your hand." Everyone raised their hand except for one. That one person was from the main branch, they stood up and slammed his hands on the table. "This is ridiculous!" "How so?" "Someone of her position and stature marrying into a side branch instead of the main branch?! How can you all just sit back and let this happen?" "Whether she is marrying into the side branch or main branch does not matter." "It does matter! There's a huge difference!" "All that matters is love! If you can't even understand that then why are you even here?" 

Hiashi called security to escort him out. He was struggling and yelling as they were carrying him out. "You all know I'm right!" Once he was gone they continued what they were doing. "I believe that concludes this planning session for the celebration tomorrow. I will inform everyone of the plans and send out invitations. We thank you for joining us." They all stood up and bowed towards you. "It was my pleasure. Come Ciel, Grell, we are returning now." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am soooooo sorry for taking so long to upload a chapter. I've had so much work and I've been playing Genshin Impact nonstop...hehe...

Anyway thank you for bearing with me. 

Byeeeeee!!