The Date

No ones POV 

You and Sasuke walk into the the restaurant and went to the desk. Sasuke stated that you and him had a reservation here for a private dining room and the man at the desk directed you to an empty room with candles on the table. You both sat across from each other and started to look at the menu and chatted a bit. 

"So Y/N, how have things been with the Hyuga?" "Oh you mean Neji, right? Well things have been going alright." 'I need to get information on their relationship so I can make our relationship better then theirs.' "So, like, what kinds of things do you do with Neji?" "Well we kiss, we cuddle, we sleep together, and talk. You know." "Does he hold your hand? Does he show you lots of love constantly? Is he always with you whenever you get free time? Does he get you gifts?" 

"e-u-em- uh, n-no not really. I mean he got me this pretty ring when he asked me to be his girlfriend, b-but that's about it..." "Would it be ok if I did those things?" "U-um I don't mind but I don't know what Neji would think..." "You are your own woman. You can do as you please. You don't need Neji's permission." "A-are you sure?" "I promise." Sasuke grabbed your hand and held it on top of the table which made you blush.

Sasuke started complimenting you and started leaning over to you and soon your faces were inches apart when..... 

The waiter came, or waitress for that matter. She looked around your age but maybe older. "Hello I'm (idk, the name of someone you hate or is mean to you or something) what would you like to order today?" She was directing everything she did and said as Sasuke. "Well I'll have (random drink and some food that's tomato related). Y/N what would you like?" 

The waitress didn't even look at you or pay any attention to you. "Um I would li-" "I'm sorry for interrupting you Y/N, but excuse me, shouldn't you be looking at the person who is ordering?" "I mean I don't hav-" "I do not care if you don't have to. She is my date and I would like you to treat her with great respect." "Well she's a nobody. She doesn't deserve great respect." 

Sasuke stood up and slammed his hands on the table. He started laughing a bit. "he, hehe, ahahahahaha. She's a nobody? Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day. Do you understand who you are talking to and most importantly who you are talking about? I am the remaining Uchiha, and her... this girl right here... is the last Osuga!

The waitress backed up and had the look on her face of someone who just messed really bad. The manager of the establishment heard all the fuss and came into the room and asked what was happening. Sasuke explained the situation and the waitress was fired on the spot and the manager took your orders. "So um I would like (F/D) and (F/F)." "Coming right up." 

After a few minutes your food and drinks came. When you were both done Sasuke paid for the food and you both left. "Y/N, I'm gonna tie a blindfold around you. I have a surprise." "oh ok." Sasuke tied the blindfold around your eyes and with one swift movement he picked you up in his arms. Sasuke carried you for about 10 minutes before he finally put you down carefully. 

"Are you ready?" "Yes." Sasuke slowly untied your blindfold and took it off you. You slowly opened your eyes to have your eyes fall straight on the most amazing view you had ever seen of Konohagakure. You gasped at the beauty of it. You looked where you were to find out that Sasuke had brought you on top of the stone faces. The Yondaime Hokage's stone face to be specific. 

Sasuke had sat down next to you and had his arm wrapped around your waist, holding you close to him. "Oh Sasuke I love it." "Do you love it more than you love me?" "Of course not. I love you more." Sasuke let go of you and pulled a little box out of his ninja pouch and faced towards you. "Well if what you're saying is true, then.... Y/N.... Will you be my girlfriend?"