The Uchiha and The Hyuga

No ones POV

"You can sit next to..... Sasuke Uchiha" "A-alright". 

As you walked over to where you were supposed to sit, you heard whispers, 'she's just trying to seduce Sasuke', 'how dare she sit next to Sasuke'. You sat next to Sasuke. Sasuke was about to say something, but of course Sakura had to open her mouth. "Umm sensei our exam is tomorrow, how can she join our class when she probably knows nothing about ninjutsu?" The girls in the class snickered. Your eyes turned a very deep beautiful ocean blue since it made you sad that no one liked you. Iruka told the class of your emotional state and that if you get too upset, it could mean hell to pay for the whole village earlier before you got there. But unfortunately the girls and most of the boy in the class didn't believe it. They thought that Iruka was just trying to get them to behave.

The girls kept laughing and making fun of you and you felt awful. Storm clouds started to form outside and a dark aura started to form around you. "GIRLS THAT IS COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE! APOLOGIZE NOW!" "Why should we?" "She's just a no goo-" You got up and slammed your hands on the table and ran out of the classroom crying.

"YOU FOOLS... IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT A NEW CLASSMATE?! DID YOU HEAR A WORD SENSEI SAID?!" "B-but Sasuke, she was trying to seduce yo-." "DOES THAT LOOK LIKE SEDUCTION TO YOU?"

Sasuke ran out of the classroom to go after you.

You went out to the swing in the front of the academy and it started raining and thundering and lightning was everywhere. You started to get a little mad and you were about to lose it when you heard the Uchiha call your name.

"Y/N!" He looked around and finally saw you. "Y/N, there you are. Are you ok?" "I-I-I'm f-fine" "Y/N... just ignore them. They are just jealous of your talent and beauty." Your face turned bright red. "Y-you think I'm b-b-b-beautiful and t-talented?" "Of course have you seen yourself?" You looked up at him, "ooh no! Uchiha-kun, your all wet, you need to go back inside!" "I'm not leaving you out here by yourself. Why do you think I came out here in the first place?" "Well thank you" "Also just call me Sasuke" "Umm o-ok Sasuke" 

The rain began to let up and the gray storm clouds cleared from the sky and were replaced sunlight and puffy white clouds. Sasuke picks you up bridal style and starts to carry you back into the academy. "S-Sasuke! What are you doing? You don't need to carry me." "No its fine and besides, I'm doing this because I want to." He winked at you. You blushed and your eyes turned a mix of green and pink. 

As you approached the classroom, a hint of blue started creeping back into your eyes. Sasuke put you down in front of the door and you both walked back into the classroom. All the girls who were being mean stood up and bowed their heads and apologized for what they did. "It-it's ok...." 

When all was said and done you went back to your seat next to Sasuke and you realize that your face is still hot. You didn't know why it would still be hot. Although you did start feeling a little light headed. 

When class was over everyone exited the school. Sasuke said bye to you very quickly and a bunch of girls ran after him. You wondered why. Some boys asked you if you could come with them and you did. You didn't realize that one boy who sat in the back of the classroom was watching the whole transaction. He decided to follow you and the boys. They lead you to the back of the academy and they were getting really close to you. You thought nothing of it. One boy started grabbing your breasts and you were wondering, 'if the wanted to feel my chest they could've just asked'. 

They were about to do more when you heard the boys grunting or crying in pain. You didn't know what happened. You turned around to see a boy who appeared to be from the Hyuga clan due to his eyes. He came up to you, "are you alright?" "Um y-yes I'm fine b-but why did y-y-you do that t-to them?" "Because they weren't supposed to be doing that to you." "Oh um ok I d-didn't know t-that. T-thank you. M-may I ask y-your n-n-name?" "My name is Neji Hyuga. But you can just call me Neji." "O-Ok Neji."