Games with a Fairy

No one POV

...King?" You flew up to him and gave him a big hug, unintentionally pressing his face in your chest. You backed up and he gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Well, I'm doing fine. And what do you mean I never come out of the branch estate? I come out all the time..." "No you don't! I barely get to see you anymore." "Well what do you want me to do about it? Move into the head estate?" "*gasp* You'd do that!?!?" "Um, sure if you want." "Of course I want you too!" "Well then I'll do that. But I'm interested in what happened that made you fire off a blast like that." "Well, long story short,  we were playing hide and seek and Kakashi scared me when he found me and I kinda sent him flying." 

He then started to laugh harder than he's ever laughed before. "Oh my goodness that's hilarious! Anyway, what are you guys going to do now." "Well after I fix the side of the head estate, we're going to play tag!" "Hmm, I see... can I join?" "Of course you can.. but since your playing we might have to switch things up a bit.... AH how about we play Goddesses and Demons!?" "Oh yea! I remember that game, we used to play it all the time!" 

Although everyone else looked very confused. "Um what is 'goddesses and demons'?" "Oh right, it's just Anbu's and Rogue's. Thats just what we called it back in Liones. So now, who will be a goddess? King, what do you think?" "I think you should be the only goddess." "Thats a great idea! And you can be the Angel!" "Fine by me." You then proceed to use your time reverse jutsu to fix the side of the house.

You turn to everyone, "alright everyone, I'm the goddess and your all demons and King is the Angel who will watch over you after I have sealed you. Meaning he will guard you after I've gotten you to make sure you don't escape. Are you ready?" "Don't you think there's really no point in giving them time to run? It'll just be a waste like it always was back in Liones." "Hmm, maybe you're right. Alright everyone the game starts....NOW!" 

Everyone scattered in all different directions. Instantly after they left in less than 2 seconds you had tagged all of them but one. You tagged the last person right when 2 seconds had passed. You looked to see who the last person was and it was Neji. You started to walk back to the group when Neji grabbed your arm. 

"Y/N wait! Can we please talk?" "Fine." "Look I'm so sorry. I loved you so much, that I didn't even stop to think about how you might feel. Although I still don't trust that Uchiha, I realize that I have to just deal with it, or our relationship will never get anywhere. You are allowed to love who you want to, and I have no right to get in your way. I am so sorry YN. I love you more than anything, so..... could you please forgive me?" 

Neji was standing in front of you head down and fists clenched. He looked like he was about to cry almost. You went up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck, tightly embracing him. Neji looked shocked. "Don't worry. It's ok Neji, I forgave you a long time ago. I love you very much as well." Neji wrapped his arms around you, resting his head on your shoulder. "Thank goodness." 

You both talked and laughed as you made your way back to the group. You were with Neji for around 10 minutes. "Where have you been?" King looked kind of bored. "Hn, thats where." Sasuke crossed his arms and looked away from you two. "Y/N" King yelled to you getting your attention as you flew up to him. "Yea, what is it, Yōsei-Ō Hārekuin~?" 

King's face lit up red. "I-I thought I t-told you not to c-c-call me th-that." "Oh did you? Hmmm, I can't seem to recall ever hearing you say that." "Ugh, whatever. Anyway, what do we plan on doing now?" "Well, since we only have about and hour and some change before we go back inside... why don't we just do a battle?" "Perfect idea." 

"Alright everyone our last outside event will be a battle. It is all of you versus me! You have an hour to try and hit me once. You can hit me with ninja tools jutsu or physically and mentally. My goal is to try and down all of you before the time is up. So to avoid contact I can only really use ninja tools and jutsu. So I recommend coming at me with the intent to kill. So without further or do lets begin." 

Everyone came at you over and over again but couldn't land a hit at all. They couldn't even come close. Everyone was on the ground either too exhausted to continue or they had given up. there was 5 seconds left. 4. 3. 2. 1. Suddenly you sensed a huge amount of magic power coming straight for you. You turned to be met with a massive ball of magic. It was going so fast you didn't even have time to figure out where it came from. 

You summoned your scythe and swung at the beam. "Furukauntā!" The ball got sent straight back to where it came from and caused a huge explosion. You then flew over to where it supposedly came from and saw remains of....Sanfurawā? You looked and saw King flying over to you. "As expected from you. You've always been extremely quick haven't you." You looked at him confused.  "You never said you were participating." "I never said I wasn't." You got slightly angry. "But why did you fire that attack when time was up?" "Eeeeehhm, teeeeeechnically I fired that attack before time was up." Now you were really mad. "Kingggggg!" 

King flew back a little in fear. "Ground. Now!" King flew back down to the ground and you followed. Once you both reached the ground, you grabbed King's ear and dragged him to a place away from everyone else's sight but not hearing. Next thing anyone knows is King screamed. Then you came out from the spot carrying King as he had passed out. You clapped your hands twice, signaling for a butler to come outside. You handed King to the butler. "Please take him back to the branch estate and stay with him until he wakes up. I'm sure it won't be too much longer. Inform him that he is to pack up his things, for he will be transferring over to the head estate come tomorrow evening when all is said and done." 

The butler walked off. "Alright everyone. It is time to begin the nighttime activities."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for updating so late everyone, hehe. I was thinking way too much about what I would write in the next few chapters. Although I believe that you guys will really like it. So I have some questions to ask you guys and I really need you to answer, because I'm never going to be able to make the decision myself. So pleeeaaase comment some answers or message me even.

Do you want to be shipped with Shikamaru?

Should I put in some crossovers from Kuroshitsuji(Black Butler)?

Should I include smut in the upcoming chapter?

That last one is the most important so if anything, please try to answer that one. 

Byeeeeeee!