6

»«

»«

Y/n continued her work after such a mess happened a while ago, she didn't expect that she would be fire on the spot just like that. Y/n can't stop thinking about the CEO taking her to his house, a CEO is never like that. That's actually embarrassing of him for taking a random worker into his home.

Y/n was honestly tired being a tl especially she doesn't know any of this role, all she know is to lead her team and remind them of something. "Y/n?" A knock was heard from the door, "Come in." Y/n tried to make her voice loud and clear as she can.

Lisa came in with something on her hand, some small black gift box with a fancy white ribbon. "Mr. Jeon told me to give this to you!" Lisa hurriedly gave it to her, "So basically i heard everything, the rumors." Y/n sighed. "Which ones?" Lisa took a seat and take a deep breath.

"The rumor has it that, you went to his house?" Lisa raised her left eyebrow, smirking. "Am i mistaken?" Y/n rolled her eyes, "ugh, mind your own business girl!".

"I literally promise! I'll not tell anyone!" Lisa tried to force her, and make y/n trust her. "Sure, i trust you." Y/n licked her lips, and finally spoke the answer.

"Yea—" Lisa stand up and hit the table, stunned. "Are you serious? Really?" Lisa was in total shock, y/n nod her head in answer. "Did you both have se—" Y/n immediately place her hand on lisa's noisy mouth.

"Oh no! Of course not!" Y/n said, her cheeks were burning so much. Lisa gave her a small smirk, she pushed her hand away from her mouth. "I see you— blushing, hm." Lisa teased her.

"Oh shut the fuck up! Leave me alone oh my gosh!" Y/n said rolling her eyes at her playfully, Lisa can't help but smile at her. "Well, I'm glad though! I'm glad he didn't do anything disgusting to you or something!" Y/n slowly nod her head, "Yeah..".

"Anyways, I'll leave you alone and that little gift. Let me know if you need to talk with me!" Lisa waved her hands as she went back to her own office.

Y/n grab the gift as she sigh, she slowly open the surprise-pay-back-gift and she's honestly shock at the gift. "What the fuck!" Y/n screamed, it's a black gucci bag and little red lipstick!

"Oh shit, this is way too expensive!" Y/n backed off, stunned to speak.

She sighed, "It's just a small spill! Then he'll buy me this tremendously expensive designer brand?!" Y/n mumbled, she never own any of designer brands before. This will be her very first one.

She hurriedly dialed in jungkook's office, she heard his deep voice spoke "Greetings, this is Jeon Jungkook, let me know why you call me." Y/n sighed, "Mr. Jeon, this is y/n— I got your gift. I already received it." Y/n said with small stutters.

"I'm glad you already recive it!" Jungkook said with a small smile, while y/n was in total shock. "Mr. Jeon, that gift is way too expensive. I mean, it was just a very small spill of hot tea!" She tried to complain for a bit.

"But i appreciate it, i just want to thank you so much!" Y/n responded with a small smile curving on her lips, "You're always welcome, y/n."

"Anyway, you might be busy. And i need to go. Bye." He didn't hesitate to end the call after saying his farewell. Y/n looked in her small mirror, looking at the bag hanging on her arm. "So beautiful, i love it!" Y/n said with a wide happy smile.

:Edited.