Seven

What you wear ^ 4 months later
(You had become friends with everyone and you and Morgan were best friends)

At 4:00am you got a call. Not even looking at the ID number you answered. "L/n we have another case" it was Hotch "alright I'll be there soon" you hung up and went to your bathroom and brushed your hair and teeth. You went to your closet and grabbed a black tank top and black jeans with a black belt and a army green blazer. You put it all on and went back to the bathroom for some lip gloss and mascara you never used a lot of makeup just a little to compliment your beauty. You put on some black boot heels and walked out the door to your car.

You drove to the bau and walked in the elevator "hold it" Morgan said. You stopped the doors from closing with your hand. "Thanks princess" "no problem" "your looking good today" "oh why thank you but I look good everyday" "cant argue with that" he laughed you guys got off the elevator and walked to your desks "everyone at the round table" Hotch ordered. Everyone shuffled in and took a seat you sat next to Spencer and Emily.

"Garcia" Hotch motioned for her to give the case details "4 victims all women found in dark alleys behind bars right here in Virginia " "any connections" jj asked "they were all in their early 20s with brown hair other than that none that we know of" "it looks like they were strangled by the marks on their necks" you spoke "that my love is true but that wasn't cause of death" Penelope said to me "then what was" Morgan asked "they were all stabbed in the back and neck hitting an artery making them bleed out" "so could it be more of a friend rivalry with the knife in the back" you questions " that's what we have to find out" Emily said "wheels up in 30" you guys left the room and 10-20 minutes later you guys got on the jet.

On the jet you were going over the victimology again. You guys landed in Lexington park and drove to the police station. "Alvez, Y/n you two go to the crime site Morgan, Reid you guys go look at the other 3 bodies. The rest you stay here and try to find out anymore connections" Hotch gave orders. You and Luke drove to the dump site. You looked at the body and noticed a carving on her arm "sette" Luke questioned "it means seven in Italian" "you speak Italian" "there's many shocking qualities you don't know about me" you said sassily "okay ms, Italian what do you think 7 means" he asked. You stood and thought for a second "I don't think this is one unsub" "a group?" "Possibly call Hotch I'll call morgan"

You called Morgan "hey princess" he picked up "hey are you still looking at the bodies" "yeah we just got here about 5 minutes ago" "okay I need you to look at the victims left under arm" "alright give me a second" he stepped away from the phone for a moment and then came back "carved into all the arms is sette" he said "shit" "what, what does it mean" "it means 7 in Italian which probably mean it's not one unsub it's multiple" "did you call Hotch" "alvez just did"

A/N
Don't worrie Matt is coming in the next chapter I promise. Also let's just pretend Morgan and Alvez were on the team at the same time