Dont leave

TW: blood, injury, kidnapping, violence, language, sexting?!?, little smutty

"What's wrong?" Hotch, Derek, and Rossi jogged over to see what you were looking at.

"Y/n.." Rossi said sympathetically.

You walked into the room. The walls were covered in blood. The white carpet had splotches of red and a brown color. Rossi followed you into the room. Y/n was spelled in blood on a mirror that was connected to a closet.

"Ready?" Rossi asked about to open it.

You nodded, unable to form words, you were barely able to form thoughts.

In a swift movement, he opened it. Your heart dropped. You felt sick, and dizzy. Your eyes widened. You tried to contain yourself from shaking. You felt like you were suffocating.

"L/n.." Rossi spoke "I'm so sorry."

You were on the verge of tears. Rossi noticed and pulled you into a hug.

"It'll be alright kid." Derek and hotch walked into the room.

You could tell it had gotten to Derek a little bit too.  When you walked over to him you placed your hand on his shoulder, to show your empathy. He crossed his arm over his chest to place his hand over yours. A couple tears rolled down your face. It was the girl that you guys saved the first case you were ever on.

The rest of the team came into the room.

"Matt isn't here."

"It's alright y/n we will find him." Tara spoke.

You heard someone yelling. "Y/n! Don't leave!"

You followed the yelling.  You approached a small door in the floor.

"Help me open this." You had attempted to open it yourself but couldn't. Hotch tried and got it open.

"Be careful please." He spoke sternly but you knew he really meant it.

You, Derek, Emily, and Rossi climbed down the ladder. It was pitch black. You searched your side for your flashlight, turning it on. As the rest did the same. The front desk guy from your apartment, hit you with the back of a gun. Causing your nose to bleed. Emily shot him. You found the light switch. Matt was tied to a chair. He had blood all over him. His forehead was cut, blood covered his lips and teeth.

He looked physically exhausted. He gave a lazy smile towards you. You gave a sympathetic smile back. You rushed over to him.

"You're okay!" You gleamed, crouching down, and wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing his cheek and then his lips. You went behind the chair, untying the ropes.

You guys got him out and into an ambulance. You and Derek rode with him. You had tears running down your face.

"Y/n I'm okay, you didn't lose me." Matt assured you, his voice was weak, but you could still hear the love in his words.

"I know, I'm okay, I was so worried, I couldn't even sleep."

"Is that true?" He let out a silent laugh asking Derek.

"Hell yeah, she didn't get any sleep until today, and still it wasn't enough."

"Oh shut up, I've been arguing with him all week refusing sleep." You wipe your eyes.

"You're so stubborn." Matt remarked

"you can say that again." You hit his arm

"you're an ass"

You guys arrived at the hospital. They did test on Matt. Turns out he had no internal injuries. They still wanted him to stay so like could make sure everything was okay. Derek had to leave, so it was just you and Matt.