Seven Minutes In CPU Heaven (Noire)

Before starting, I will answer the question I know you people are gonna ask, and the answer is no. I cannot get the Neptune x Male Reader one looking right, so I left it out.

Expect a lot of blushing, hesitation and tsundere behavior with this one shot.

About you: You're a leader of Lastation's security team and you were tasked of keeping watch over Noire who's attending a birthday party. There are feelings which you've kept hidden for a while, but a somewhat interesting game may provide a huge opportunity.

===================================

A life in Gamindustri can be a variety for many and yours is one of them. As a team leader of a squad that represent Lastation's security division, you were well respected among the other teams and the basilicom staff. 

You often did you work to the best of your ability and you would report to the nation's CPU herself upon completion. Whenever you see Noire, you think of her in two ways. One is that she's a popular CPU among her citizens and the other is that she's a beauty.

When you first met her after completing your first security assignment, you were almost taken back by her appearance. She was quite beautiful and you immediately began having sweet and loving thoughts about her before developing a crush on the twin-tailed goddess. 

Of course, you've heard the stories of her being a tsundere and all, thanks to a friend of yours who lives in Planeptune. But even so, you wondered if having a crush on a tsundere was a good thing.

It was on one afternoon after you had finished your weekly patrol and returned to the basilicom when Kei Jinguji informed you that Noire was asking for you.

"Lady Noire." You spoke as you entered Noire's room. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, (Y/N)." Noire replied who had just finished piling up a small stack of paperwork. "I have a request for you."

You bowed. "Name it, my lady and it shall be done."

Noire stood up. "I have received an invitation from Vert to attend a birthday party and I would like you to accompany me in journeying to Leanbox."

You were concerned over this, but deep down you were grateful for the opportunity that just came your way. This would be your chance to put the strict formalities to one side and relax a little, perhaps get to know her on a friendly level and see if something happens. Of course Noire being a tsundere might prove to be a challenge.

"Understood, Lady Noire. I shall keep up my guard around you until we arrive."

Noire smirked. "Hm, nice to see an upstanding solider who can give me a straight answer, unlike my Ultradimension's stupid secretary."

You chose to say nothing, there are far too many dimensions of this world to keep track of, after all.

"Now then, before I forget." Noire continued. "I would like you to change into something casual."

"Casual, my lady?" You responded.

"Well geez, it's just a birthday party." She frowned. "Now go and change."

"Yes, Lady Noire." You turned and left her room.

*Time Skip, brought to you by a chibi Noire acting all tsundere next to you.*

You had changed out of your military uniform and into some comfortable causal clothes. Nothing too flashy though, just a grey shirt with Lastation's logo on the front, light black jeans and a pair of silver trainers. Noire was walking alongside you as you made your way from Lastation to Leanbox.