Chatting With A Goddess (Vert)

This one shot will be slightly different from the rest. I love to write normal styled writing, but a chat form is something I've wanted to do for a long while. 

About you: You live in a single bedroom home and you're friends with an online gamer who's also the CPU of the nation you live in.

Note: (A/N) = Your avatar name.

=================================

"Well then." You said, sitting down on the couch after switching on the Leanbox One console. "I sure hope she's online right now."

The console started up and inserting the CD of Assassins Creed Revelations (because why the heck not), you went to the multiplayer section and waited in the lobby. You can remember when you started doing this occasionally. 

It was a while ago when you got yourself a job in a games store, you one day met a frequent customer who had long blonde hair and dressed like a princess. When you were helping with the purchase, she was looking at you with a smile as if she was somewhat interested in you.

Although you had a job to do, you did strike up a quick conversation with her before she left, letting you know that she'll be back if something happens with the game she bought. The next day rolled by and she did return, but it was on a much calmer day when there weren't many customers around. So the two of you got to know each other a bit more before you secretly exchanged your avatar names, promising to one day play an online game together.

Fast-forward to the present, you were waiting for her to appear online whilst searching for open slots to join in a game, then you saw a notification.

+SweetGreenVert+ is online.

This made you smile, although the avatar name made you curious on where she got that from and why did it sound familiar?

+SweetGreenVert+ sent you a private message.

Within seconds, you went to your messages and read what she wrote.

+SweetGreenVert+: Why hello there (A/N), I am delighted you're online.

You responded with a message and the conversation flowed onwards.

(A/N): Hello, I'm glad you're online too, is this game okay?

+SweetGreenVert+: Yes, for I have the game too, let us join together.

(A/N): Alright, I'm gonna level up as much as you, watch out.

+SweetGreenVert+: Hmhm...

You two joined in a multiplayer session, the game mode was deathmatch, it was all about finding your target whilst avoid being killed by your pursuer. You had got the hang of the game in a short space of time as you enjoyed these games a lot. 

You were wondering how she would fare in a game like this as well and if she has any experience. The time limit was ten minutes and after the time expired, the game was over and the results showed you and her name in the top two with six other players.

You were surprised to see her name in second place with 3800 points whilst you achieved first place with 4100 points, you had to send her a message.

(A/N): That was unexpected, you were very good.

+SweetGreenVert+: You were quite the challenge as well, gg. Mind if we switch to another game?

You nodded to yourself and sent a reply.