The Love In One's Voice (Blanc)

It's time for Blanc to have her turn in the spotlight.

About you: You live in Lowee's basilicom and have a secret talent to do with singing. You and Blanc share a common interest in novels and are close friends, but you want it to be more than that. So when night falls, you plan to tell her how you feel...through the power of your voice.

======================================

You were humming away whilst writing a few words on an empty lyric sheet, for you were currently going over song ideas and there was a good reason for it. 

You can remember when you first moved to Lowee when you were looking for a job with the Basilicom, but what you were given was unexpected. Not only did you meet with the nation's CPU herself, but you had a singing voice that sounded beautifully to Blanc.

So here you were, now living in the basilicom along with Blanc and her twin sisters, Rom and Ram who likes to pull pranks or throw books at you. The reason why you were humming and writing a song of sorts was because one night, Blanc had returned after attending a party that took place on Leanbox. 

You were the first to welcome her back, but she sighed and wanted some time alone. You wondered what was wrong with her until you had an idea, maybe you could write a song to cheer her up.

The ides however were interrupted by the slight rumbling of your stomach.

"Hmmm, guess I could put this aside for now." You said. "Off to the kitchen it is."

You left your room and made your way to the kitchen when you found Mina, Lowee's oracle already there.

"Oh, afternoon, (Y/N)." Mina greeted. "Are you looking for Blanc?"

"Well, more or less." You answered. "I'm just a little hungry right now."

You checked the cupboards and found a few things to make yourself something since it was lunchtime. Once you were done with lunch, you went back to your room. But along the way, you saw a door open to reveal Blanc coming out who closed the door behind her. You looked at her to notice that something wasn't right with her.

"Blanc." You said as you hugged her. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, (Y/N)." She answered quietly, hiding her face to avoid showing her blushed face.

You could tell that it wasn't nothing. "Please tell me what's wrong."

She shook her head. "I'm telling you, it's nothing."

You wanted to push the subject further, but stepped aside and watched her walk whilst rubbing her eyes. Clearly there was something wrong, but Blanc didn't seem to want to open up. Maybe someone else knows about the issue. 

You walked to another apart of the basilicom, a huge playroom where Rom and Ram would most likely be. When you went inside, you felt a slight sense of an incoming attack. You moved your head to one side, avoiding an incoming book that was thrown at you.

"Awww, I missed." Ram moaned. "That's so lame."

"Uhhh, throwing a book isn't lame." You responded. "And I appreciate it if you'd stop doing that everytime you see me."

"Can't we be nice to mister (Y/N) for once?" Rom asked.

"That's a good question. Anyways, do you two know what's up with Blanc?"

Rom put a finger on her chin. "Uh huh, I remember Blanc saying something yesterday."

"Oh, you're talking about the birthday party." Ram added. "It sucks that we couldn't go."