chapter 8

Wei Wuxian was someone who could entertain himself well, and he was especially good at finding joy in the midst of suffering. Since there was nothing else to play with, he could only play with Lan Wangji.

He said, "Wangji-xiong."

Lan Wangji remained firm and motionless.

Wei Wuxian spoke, "Wangji."

It was as if he didn't hear him at all.

"Lan Wangji."

" oh i know LAN ER-GEGE~~  please look at your wei-didi he is hungry for your attention"

lan Wangji's eyebrows twiched and his ears turn color red and he breathed shakily

everyone was laughing and their face is color red like they expect lwj to push wwx down and kiss him

"Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji finally stopped writing and looked up at him coldly. Wei Wuxian moved backwards and raised his hand in defense. "Don't look at me like that. You didn't answer when I called you Wangji, so I could only call you by your name. If you're not happy, you can also call me by my name."

Lan Wangji said, "Put your leg down."

Wei Wuxian's posture was extremely improper, with his body slanted and a leg propped up. Seeing that he had finally teased Lan Wangji to the point where he opened his mouth to speak, he was secretly delighted as if he were finally seeing the bright moon through parted clouds (1). Listening to his words, he put his leg down, yet his upper body unconsciously moved in a little closer. He leaned against the writing desk on his arms, which was still an inappropriate sitting position. In a serious tone, he said, "Lan Zhan, let me ask you a question. Do you...really hate me?"

lwj: wei ying i dont hate you *murmurs*

wwx leans inn to whisper: i know you love me

and kissed lwj in the cheeks

lwj smiled a bit and looked at their interwind hands

Lan Wangji looked down, his eyelashes casting faint shadows on his jade-like cheeks. Wei Wuxian hurried to say, "Don't—ignoring people again after saying a few words. I want to acknowledge my mistakes and apologize to you. Look at me."

He paused, then asked, "You won't look at me? Fine, then I'll say it anyway. That night, I was wrong. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have climbed over the wall, shouldn't have drunk alcohol, and shouldn't have fought you. But I swear! I wasn't provoking you on purpose. I really didn't see your clan's rules. The Jiang Clan's rules are all verbal, and they're not written down at all. Otherwise, I definitely wouldn't have done that." 'I definitely wouldn't have finished a jar of Emperor's Smile in front of you. I would've tucked it away and brought it back to my room to drink in secret, drinking it everyday and sharing it with everyone until we've had enough.'

some people chocked and some people laughed

Wei Wuxian spoke again, "And to tell you the truth, who was the one to start the fight? It was you. If you didn't attack first, we might have still been able to talk properly and clear up the situation. But if someone hits me, I can't not hit them back. This can't be entirely my fault. Lan Zhan, are you listening? Look at me. Young Master Lan?" He snapped his fingers. "Second Brother Lan (2), do me a favor and look at me." 'i want your attention all for me '

jc:i knew you always wanted his attention

wwx: bleh jealous?

jc: who's jealous!