Chapter 1

*thinking*,
A/N
"Talking"
"YELLING"
POV
Emma/Hinata's POV
After we escaped we got put in an orphanage. It's scary to back to one. There were to many of us kids so we had to go to separate ones, luckily they where all in Japan. In a week some of us where adopted. They gave us these things called 'phones' to call each other on so we don't lose touch. About a month in I finally got adopted to a family of two. There was a we woman who said her name was Elizabeth Hinata, her daughter's name is Natsu. When we got to their house I saw a huge Mansion. "Hey sweetie what are your pronouns?" Ms. Hinata asked. "Oh well I usually go by she/her pronouns but I rather go by They/them pronouns if its not to much to ask," I replied. *gods I hope they accept me.* "Well then Emma isn't a good name you now? If you would like to come with me we can get you a new name." Ms. Hinata seems nice. I nodded slightly and her smile widened. "Let's go!" She yells and grabs my hand pulling me to this metal box looking thing. I think they call it a car. I'm 12 almost 13 so I believe I would start 7th grade. Anyways... we are at this tall building to change my name. Ms. Hinata said she is gonna change my name to Shōyō Hainta. This is gonna take time to adjust to.

Time skip 3 mounths later brought to you by Norman dancing.

All of us kids decided to meet at my house as it was the largest. A few of us took upon different names. We all decided that we would meet on last Saturday of every other month. Did I mention that Natsu is now 5 and is starting school! She thinks me of a brother because I look like a boy, we kinda agreed that I will go by he/him in public but they/them at home. Anyway I was heading down the hill (we live on a really tall hill kinda away from town) to grab snacks for next weeks meet up. But I stopped for a minute when something caught my eye. On a TV there was a sports game on. Volleyball... Ray, no Kuroo says he is playing volleyball (he's a 1nd year). I'm think I'm gonna try it. I'll tell Kuroo when we meet up. Fun fact: I suck at riding a bike. I mean I can ride a bike I'm just not that good at it. Its just hard.

Time skip by my brain going ded.

Kurro/Ray wasn't there... he must have had practice. Well that means, I get to surprise him! *This might be harder than I thought* I 100% did not just get hit in the face with a volleyball... hehehehehe... *I'm talking to myself aren't I?*

Who do you think Emma/Shōyō should end up with?