Chapter 6

*thinking*
(A/N)
"Talking"
"YELLING"
-actions-
POV change
Shōyō's POV
"My name is Shoyo Hinata. It's a pleasure to meet you sirs."
"Hello my name is Dachi Sawamura. Wing spiker and Captin of the team. Please call me Dachi."
"My name is Koshi Sugawara, you can call me Suga! I'm a Setter and the Vice Captain of this team."
"Sup little firsters my name is Tanaka Ryunsuke. I'm an amazing wing! Oh and call me Tanaka! Little shorty over here introduce himself already, so tall dude what is your name?"
"I'm Tobio Kageyama. I'm also a Setter."
"Alright every one let's work on our receives," Dachi said.
While we where practicing Kageyama decided to yeet a ball at me so as I went to receive it my form wasn't crite right so I ended up hitting the Vice Principal's face nocking off his topay, making it land on Daichi's (who was watching us practice since there was an odd amount of people) head making everyone stop doing what they where doing. I went to go apologize when the Vice Principal motioned for Daichi to follow him. When that happened I felt guilt wash over me. A few minutes went by with Tanaka almost laughing, when Daichi came back to the gym.
"The Vice Principal said we are not in trouble," at this I let out a sigh of relief, "he said he doesn't want an apology. However, we have been sworn to secrecy."
After Daichi was done talking, I went to apologize to him. "Dachi I'm so sorry. If I was able to receive the ball properly then it wouldn't have hit the Vice Principal and you won't have got in trouble," I said bowing deeply. I feel someone hit my head, looking up I see Daichi start to pull his hand away.
"Listen Hinata it was an accident. I didn't get in trouble, however if you still fell guilty then in about 2 weeks on Saturday we will have a 3 vs 3 match against the two other new first years. Tanaka will be on your team, how does that sound?" I nodded slightly before he continued, "If you guys lose though, Kageyama will not get to be setter for the whole season. Do we have a deal?" Daichi askes. I nod and Kageyama says, "Wait why do I have to be the only one to get punished if we lose. That is not fair." I turn around to him and say, "You sent the ball to me. And if you want to be setter then we better with then right?" He scolfs, and turns away. "Whatever."
(2 week time skip brought to you by chibi Emma smacking a chibi Ray)
Before the practice match started I went to go shake hands with the other players but got pulled back by Tanaka to talk strategy. "Alright guys Daichi is really strong but the other two are really big so they make good defense. We have to be quick to score points or we might have a extremely hard time to do so. Alright ready guys? BRAKE!" As we separated we got to are spots ready to play volleyball.
(Time skip after the match [everything that happened in the anime happened in this part] (Sorry for too many skips 😅))
'Yes! We won! 21 to 25!' I can't believe it. I gotta tell Ms. Hinata!

I'm gonna end it here. I'm sorry for not posting sooner. I got distracted (sorry). I'm rewatching Haikyuu to get the scenes right. I'll try to post sonner now that school is out for me. I still haven't decided on who to ship Shoyo/Emma with so I may need help on that. Any way thank you for reading see you all next time!