Chapter 5

*thinking*
(A/N)
"Talking"
"YELLING"
-actions-
POV change
Shōyō's POV
(After school)
*That lesson was more boring than sleeping. Uggggg why is there even school. Whatever I'm going to the gym* The gym is a 2 meter walk from the school. During that time I guess I decided to do my homework, but walking and writing is hard af. I saw Tobio sitting on the side looking like he was waiting for someone. *Eh?*
"Who you waiting for?"
"No one dumbass..."
*So rood* "Okay? Well I'm going in to the gym."
"It's locked dumbass 🙄"
Tsk.
I grab my homework out my bag and start working on it. *Ok bank a has a  0.5% monthly rate and bank b has a 5% anualy rate the formula is y=a(1+r)^t. I have to find the anual rate of bank a so it would be y=1(1+0.005)^12 or y=1(1.005)^12. 1.005^12 is 1.0616778119 (so said my calculator) take the 1 off and move the decimal two places to the right. I get 6.16778119% if I round that to the nearest hundredth I get 6.17%. So bank a is a better choice as it has a better rately income... FINALLY! IM DONE WITH MY WORK!* Tobio must have saw me because he looked at me weirdly... Oops...
"Hey Boke are you okay?"
"Yep. Yep I'm fine...hahaha" 😅 *that was embarrassing*
"Wait why would the doors be locked anyways? We where here this morning..."
"Yeah that's true. I just assumed that it would be locked after all it was almost always locked at my old school."
"That's stupid."
"What did you say Boke?!"
🙄 *Dumbass*
Walking into the gym I see what I think is the Vice Captin and Captin and le principle. "Dumbass! What the heck did you say?"
*Great... Did he not see the principal?* "Nothing, Nothing."
"Tsk. Whatever Boke."
I turn to look at the Vice Captain, Captain and principal. "My name is Shoyo Hinata. It's a pleasure to meet you sirs."

I'm sorry for not posting sooner. Ive been busy with school and track. I'll try to update soon. Thank you for reading.