Chapter 4

*thinking*
(A/N)
"Talking"
"YELLING"
-actions-
POV change
Emma / Shoyo's POV
I went home with a bump on meh head. "Shoyo, where did you get that bump from? Did you hit your head on a volleyball again?" Ms. Hinata asked. -mumbes something- "What was that sweetie?" -sigh- I fell from a tree where this thickkk book fell on my head..." Ms. Hinata started to laugh at me. After about 5 minutes later she finally stopped laughing. "I'm sorry for laughing but I find it funny that it would only happen to you." I swear I probably look like a tomato from how embarrassed I am. -angry grumbles- "I'm going to my room." Okay little fact, I took the book home... Ray- no no Kuroo is rubbing off on me.

(Big time skip to begin of the school year as there is too much school work)

*Finally the first day of school is here! I got class 1-C. It's not like I freaked out during the test. I mean it was easy I totally didn't get scared or anything. Right? I was just nervous that I wouldn't get into the school that's all. And I'm talking to myself again...* I'm glad that there is time to go to the gym before class! -le gasp- "IT'S YOU!" Thud went the volleyball to his head. "Eh? Who are you?"
"I'm Shoyo Hinata! I faced you in the first termiate."
"Oh your that short tangerine. Whatever I'm Tobio Kagama"
"It's getting late. We should probably get to class," I say walking back to the school after I hear a hum of agreement. -sigh- *this is gonna be a long year*

Sorry it's short... Ill try to get the next chapter soon.