Meeting Runaan & Ethari

Y/n's PoV,
"Rosalie?!" I asked shouting since I didn't know where she had ran off to, I'm worried, Mary had gone as well, I was alone in the woods in the dark, using the moon as my only light source, if I come across an elf I'm screwed, 'shit what am I gonna do?' I thought, I need Rosalie to protect.
After about an hour wandering around alone and deeper into the woods heard something like a twig cracking "w-who's there?" I asked stuttering looking around.
Runaan's PoV,
I saw I girl in a blue dress and black heels her h/l h/c hair catching my eyes as I hid behind a tree staring at her as her s/c glistened in the moonlight "Runaan why did you stop?" My husband Ethari said, so I shushed him then pointed to the girl as he placed a hand on my shoulder "Rosalie where are you?!" She asked yelling "I wonder who Rosalie is" I said curiosity taking over me as I wanted to walk up to her, she then held a very beautiful and sharp dagger in her hand "she's ready to pick up a fight" Ethari said, I nodded and walked up to her quickly taking her dagger "Who are you?!" She asked screaming "be quiet, my name is Runaan and that's my husband Ethari" I said then I beautiful tiger came and jumped in front of her "Rosalie!" She said shocked kneeling down as the tiger turned away from me and focusing her attention on the human "what's your name?" I asked kneeling down handing her dagger to her "my name is Y/n L/n, I'm from the town not far from here" she told me, I smiled as Ethari knelt down beside her "may I?" He asked referring to stroking Rosalie to which Y/n nodded at, "Y/n!" We heard a deep voice shout from outside the woods "shit that's my father, say shall we meeting again tomorrow or earlier tonight?" She said, me and Ethari looked at each other and smiled then nodded agreeing "as long as you don't hurt us" I said laughing slightly "of course I won't I adore your kind even if I am slightly scared of you" she said, I smiled and we heard the same voice "I better go" she said standing up then getting on the big tiger "I'll see you earlier tonight?" She asked and we nodded which she smiled at, she then griped Rosalie's fur to tightly as she ran off "she was sweet, unlike any other human I've come across" Ethari said with that Scottish accent of his "yes I agree, let's go" I said walking over to a tree and climbing it "Runaan I'm not as strong as you" he said about to climb it when I grabbed his hand and pulled him up while we waited for the girl to return.