3rd meeting

Y/n's PoV,
Me and Rosalie ran into the woods only to be stopped by Runaan "oh hey Runaan" I said happily getting of Rosalie and hugging him, but since my figure was built literally like a twig he picked me up "Ethari look who I found!" He shouted and Ethari came running out from behind a tree and hugged me from behind "how are you we haven't seen you in ages?" He said as Runaan put me down "Y/n we've had a talk" Ethari said "we want you, to come back to Xadia with us" he added and I looked up in shock and confusion "why?" I asked him looking at them "we both like you, a lot" Runaan said, I blushed and looked down.
Ethari's PoV,
I knelt down and grabbed her jaw gently "don't hide your face, it's true we both like you a lot and if you come live with us I'm sure Rosalie and Mary would be happy" I said noticing the little flying animal on her shoulder "yeah that's true" she said looking at her 2 pets with a smile "alright" she said smiling, I smiled back and Runaan smiled and picked her up "Runaan!" She screamed while laughing as he danced around with her "what are we going to do with them Rosalie?" I asked the pretty tiger and she replied with a shrugging motion which made me laugh a bit, I saw other elves of our kind and I'm guessing so did Runaan since her put her down and pulled his weapon out "what's going on?" One elf said as Runaan came over to me with her and she sat by Rosalie as Mary sat on her shoulder "this human has nothing against us" Runaan said as she sat on the ground in fear "it's alright" I whispered softly in her ear "how do we know that?!" One shouted loudly and angrily back "because you trust me, this is a matter of trust now, she is harmless, to us she cares about our kind" he explained so I quickly took her dagger and hid it "it's for your safety" I whispered softly again not wanting to worry her anymore "fine, let her stay a few days and we'll decide from there" the leader of them said which is usually Runaan but I guess not anymore "thank you" he said taking Y/n's hand in his and pulling her up as Mary stayed on her shoulder while Rosalie followed then the leader came up to her side "these animals are yours?" "Yes they are" "you aren't as harmless as you seem, Ethari where's her dagger?" I jumped and realised he could probably if seen it shine in the sun light "here" I said handing it to him "this is very beautiful, who made it?" He asked and she replied softly "I did along with everything else that belongs to me" I smiled slightly as did Runaan "she's a nice human I see why you want her, you can stay little one" he said placing his hand on her head and ruffling her hair smiling a bit "I'm guessing you said little one because of her height compared to us" I said laughing a bit as he handed her dagger to him "you would be correct Ethari" he said moving quickly to the front of the elves to open the portal thing and Y/n wrapped her arms around mine "what's wrong?" I asked her "I'm scared" "don't be he'll say you're completely harmless" I told her smiling softly and reassuringly as Runaan went to her other side. After a little hassle with everyone outside we managed to get to our house where Rayla wasn't there "you have nothing to fear here" I told her walking out the doors since we had been inside for about and hour "it seems Mary isn't fond of the place hm, but Rosalie is enjoying it here" Runaan said wrapping his arm around Y/n's waist as he walked down the stairs with her.
Runaan's PoV,
"Everyone is accepting you, I'm happy" I said as I got knocked to the ground by Rosalie "Runaan are you alright?" Y/n asked trying not to laugh "I'm fine" I replied trying to get the tiger off of me. This is going to be the beginning of the best time in my life.