Rayla

Runaan's PoV,
"Rosalie?" I asked confused and worried "if you don't come back to me Y/n will kill me!" I said sternly as I heard Ethari laugh "Rosalie followed Y/n" he said with Mary on his head "o-oh right" I did blushing out of embarrassment looking down "Rosalie put them down" I heard Y/n laugh so I followed that sweet laugh and saw children of my kind on Rosalie's back "please miss Y/n, she's so soft" one of the children said smiling as I walked over to them kneeling down to Y/n's height since she was so short "Mary what are you doing?" She laughed as Mary made a laughing sound "Runaan, hurry!" I heard the voice of Rayla "why?" I asked standing up "maybe I can help" "no that's impossible you're weak" Rayla said, the children got off of Rosalie since their parents wanted them and Y/n stumbled back and got on Rosalie "if I'm so weak, then how come I managed to survive abuse from my family for 25 years?!" She asked yelling gripping Rosalie's fur and running away "what the hell Rayla!" I yelled as Ethari tried to catch up with her "what was it?" I asked her angrily "we need to fight the humans" she told me, I nodded and we walked away "I need to find Y/n" I told her, she nodded and I ran in the same direction as her and Ethari as Rayla ran the other. I founded them and Y/n was crying as Ethari stood back slightly, I told him what had to happen and he nodded and left so I knelt in front of  Y/n and placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her softly on her soft lips "I love you, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you" I told her, she nodded and we walked away with Rosalie.