Mary's gone

Y/n's PoV,
I ran through Xadia terrified, I found myself at the river me, Ethari and Runaan always are but this time they weren't there "Runaan!" I screamed loudly and he came running out and straight towards me "what's wrong?!" He asked worry lacing his voice as his hands were on my cheeks "Mary's gone and I can't find her anywhere" I said hugging him as he hugged back tightly.
Runaan's PoV,
I saw Rosalie running towards us as I held Y/n's face in my chest as I noticed something in her mouth but she didn't have a tight grip on it then I realised it was Mary "Ethari!" I shouted and he came out but as I turned around my grip on Y/n loosened and she got out my arms and I heard her scream so Ethari ran down the stairs and grabbed her arm pulling her away "Y/n!" He shouted and she stopped what she was doing "I know it hurts but come on" he said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders as I picked up Mary and Rosalie followed us into the house.
A few hours passed and Y/n was asleep on the bed while Ethari cuddled her "I hope she'll be ok" I said walking over to stroking her hair "she will be" he said "I really care about her and I'd be extremely sad if we lost her" he added while kissing her head to her neck "I love her Runaan" "I know I love her too" I said cuddling up to her as well and falling asleep.

I finally updated sorry I haven't in a while