You're So Annoying

"Really, Jason?" She said in a flicker of annoyance as  her inquisitive nails trailed along the sensitive skin she inspected on the side of her neck, taking in the deep purplish bruise which quickly formed and would be hard to miss. "Was this necessary?"

"Yes." He said in sincerity with a firm nod as he fixed his hair which was thoroughly disheveled from her ripping him away from the act that produced her new mark.

"You're absolutely ridiculous. We're not in high school." She said sharply as she began to dismantle her hair rapidly, running her fingers through it quickly and then teasing it in a way to cover the love bite. Jason's point perfectly made, now perfectly hidden, and causing more of a problem as her hair looked even better down. "Where's my underwear?" Briefly scanning the room before hands quickly began running her fingers underneath her eyes to clean up the lightly smudged mascara.

"In the trash." He said quickly giving her a side glance. "Sorry." Said even quicker.

"No, you're not. Let's go." She said in added frustration with an eye roll as she turned in her heel and unlocked the door huffily. Enjoying his passion, but not the aftermath of it.

"I'll buy you new ones." He said dismissively catching up to her with ease and wrapping his arm around her shoulders in a lazy manner, now that his muscles were relaxed and he was satisfied.

"Not. The. Point." Each word spoken in a firm sharp tone. Finding increasing  irritation that he felt the need to not only give her an offensive mark on her neck in addition to his previous one, but also leaving her walking back to the table commando.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear and nuzzled her with his nose as they walked back towards the private room.

"Save it, Jason." She shot him a glare from the side of her eyes to which he stopped her movement and stared at her expectantly. A few moments passed before she huffed and rolled her eyes with a stomp of her foot. "I love your annoying ass, too. Let's go." He grinned removing his arm from her shoulder to grab at her hand to finish walking them back into the private room, where this time he ensured he was the one to deposit her in her chair before giving her a kiss on top of her head and heading back to his own.

"You're back." Alex said in feigned surprise. "We all were beginning to think you were successful in your endeavor." He added with an arched brow accompanied with a chuckle taking in her new hair style and rosy cheeks. "It looks like you put up a good fight." The other two laughing in unison, Elizabeth seeing a smirk in her peripheral appear on Jason's face as he once again attended to the men at the other end of the table.

"One cannot get very far in a tight dress and high heels." She said with a sigh and a shrug with a playful smile, she carefully crossing her legs and holding them tightly closed. She having been made self conscious, no matter the scenario, by being around too many lycans and their sensitive noses.

She spent the rest of the evening resuming her playful banter with the three at the end of the table. After the end of the meeting, when everyone was sitting around either idly sipping their wine or picking at dessert she attracted more attention, from the men who only looked on and did not participate. It was her casual nature and free spirit that seemed to be the most attractive, each man at the table allowed their eyes to linger on the pretty young
blonde at the end of the table. Not all of them staring in unison, but looking over at different points of interest at the fully engaged other end of the table who seemed to gravitate towards her direction.

"You better keep her close Mr. Stone. Women like her can easily slip through your grasp." The oldest man at the table said watching laughter erupt around Elizabeth once again.