《Note to Readers》

For the others out there,

That also wish Lucifer could be theirs.

I shall grant you the ticket to your wish.

Don't lose it,

It's going to be a one hell of a ride.

D I S C L A I M E R - I do not own The Devil is a Part Timer. Satoshi Wagahara is the creator and owner of this amazing series. I don't own anything except Hikari Suta/Alina Strahl.

Thank you for choosing to read this! In my opinion, there aren't any good Lucifer x Reader stories or many The Devil is a Part Timer! Fan fiction. Also, the The Devil is a Part Timer Fandom is pretty small at the moment, (where are you guys?) but the anime and light novel have gotten famous. I just can't seem to find many people that belong to the fandom... Well, I decided to give more love to the show and it's awesome characters. Before we get into the book, there are a few things you should know:

I. This fan fiction happens right after the end of the anime, so if you haven't watched the show you need to watch it now! If you didn't know, the anime originated from the Light Novel series which many anime come from. Not to be confused with manga, light novels are a Japanese style of a novel including several manga-style images. Yes, the light novels were the start to the anime and the manga but not a lot of the following books have been translated yet. My plan is to create a time after the anime ends before the third volume starts (where the anime left off) for my Reader OC to jump in. I will then continue with the story line as it follows in the Light Novels. So if you were also looking for the continuation of the anime, this is your fan fiction. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ Welcome aboard

II. This fan fiction will follow the plot line, as well as the upcoming events in the LN's as I have mentioned above. However, if I need to change something important to the plot I will note it in the beginning of the chapter. Disclaimer: I am not the official translator of the following LN's and I will be sure to credit them for their help in the beginning of the chapters. Also, photos I use if not from me will be credited. (Cover photo was recolored and edited by me, credits to owner of art work) I will also go back and edit some chapters if I need to improve them. This is my first book here on Wattpad so I will try to make as great as I can, but don't expect so much from me. If you have any requests or ideas for following events in a chapter please comment down below and I will take them into consideration. Special thanks to @frozen-soul, she is one of my friends that encouraged and helped me to create this thank you.

III. This x Reader fanfic does include other ships as well: Emi x Maou and a tinny bit of Ashiya x Maou (but nothing that extreme), Chi x Maou may be included as well but Emi x Maou is definitely incorporated here.

IV. Reader OC Appearance and Magic:

Earth Name: Hikari Suta

Ente Isla Name: Alina Strahl

Species: Angel

Hair Color: Light green

Hair Length: just below the shoulder blades

Hairstyle: usually worn in a lose ponytail or hair is let down

Eye color: turquoise

(Hair color and eye color appear lighter in color in human form)

Outfit: over her shirt she wears a cream colored blazer with navy cuffs. She usually wears black leggings sometimes a skirt or shorts. Ties her hair with a red hair tie matching the same color as her red glasses and tie. Her other outfit is her MgRonald's uniform: black skirt, MgRonald's hat and shirt.

Magic Power: Alina is a skilled high ranking angel and has met Lucifer's level. Similar to Sariel, she too has an eye power. This makes sense of why her turquoise eyes appear a lighter shade in her human form. She doesn't really need glasses, the glasses she wears is actually her weapon in disguise. Alina uses the same technique as Suzuno to hide her weapon. She has "The Sacred Eye of the Soul". She can peer into minds and control others, change memories and do more .

V. Reader OC Personality:

I have tried to make her very versatile and relatable. Even while being from another world I hope you find the Alina that is part of you. She is very much a Tsundere, many times Kuudere, but she is also Dere Dere as she is very kind and sweet to friends and has a soft spot for them. She can be very cute and and scary at times, sometimes she can be both at the same time. Alina is a quick thinking, determined hard worker. She is very generous to those around her once and awhile. Quite often, she denies her feelings as they tend to get in the way of her mission. Alina is sarcastic, blunt and clever, though she can also be quick to fluster. She is an understanding and helpful friend. Her emotions are usually not worn on her face since she keeps them at bay. She fears beings betrayed, falling into weakness and defeat. Along with all that, she has a competitive and strong spirit. Though she is a mix of wonderful things, my OC is NOT a Mary Sue.

Hikari Suta/Alina Strahl is an OC of my belonging. ~fancy wording~ She is the only character I own in this Fan Fiction.

Readers, please fasten your seat belts.

It's about to get crazy.

~ Claire ≪wandering-wings≫