《A Small Secret》

"Huh?!" I replied keeping my puzzled expression on my face.

"How are you here?" Lucifer's eyes stayed wide as he raised one brow.

"Um, could you please get your hands off me?" I stayed uncomfortably close to the door once he lifted his hands from my stiff shoulders. Talk about harassment!

"Urushihara! Leave her alone, and apologize to the guest." Maou shouted, irritated by Urushihara's behavior.

"She's not a guest!" In one swift motion he directed his finger at me. It was so close I pressed myself against the door as stiff ever. Maou dragged Urushihara by the collar to the other side of the room. "I'm not kidding! I know her!!" I heard them whispering a little louder than needed.

"I'm sorry about that Suta-San. Please, sit down." Alsiel suggested. I did as told and sat down by their small table. I knew this would happen. Urushihara would notice me of course. The spell had been broken. However, that was going to happen if I was to observe and pull information from them at such a close range. "Do you like Udon?" Alsiel asked from the small stove.

"I'm not sure," I replied. Urushihara and Maou were done talking. They moved to the table. Urushihara sat in front of me, drinking his glass of water while eyeing me suspiciously.

"Udon is popular around here. Have you not tried this dish before?" Alsiel asked, placing the noodles on the table.

"Hikari is suffering from amnesia. She fell outside MgRonald's and we called for the doctor. He suggested I help her recover some of her memory since I am the last person she remembered. She probably doesn't remember some meals as well." Maou explained to the two of them.

"Oh poor girl, please try the food. Hopefully, you will remember the taste." Alsiel offered me the rice. Why were demons feeding me? Why did they feel sorry for me? Was this just an act?

"You don't need to feel bad." I scooped up noodles and beef and gave it a taste. My eyes widened. "Delicious! Oh yes, now I remember this taste!" I smiled, scooping more into my mouth.

"Thank you! I forgot to mention, my name is Shirou Ashiya." He smiled joyfully by the compliment given to him.

"You must be a good cook Ashiya-san." The sauce of the beef and the rice together made the flavor much more enjoyable.

"You're too kind. Urushihara should learn a thing or two from you." Ashiya turned his head to Urushihara, who still kept a watch on me.

"So Hikari-san, do you remember anything before the incident at MgRonald's?" Maou asked with his mouth full of rice.

"Hmm. I remember being sent to you for a particular reason. Before that it's a little fuzzy." I answered before drinking my glass of water.

"Are you the new employee from the other franchise? Kisaki-San told me we would be evaluated and have a transfer." Maou said quizzically. It amazed me how he had gone from planning attacks on cities to deciding what should be the special of the month.