𝘪𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴.

───

"You guys staying for dinner?" The brunette questioned as the blonde shrugged and stretched her arms out tiredly.

"Yeah, I got no place to go." She spoke as she threw the H/c haired male a glance and he shrugged.

"Sure. " He replied as he leaned against the counter where the old computer was located and Freddie nodded at Carly.

The door down the hall opens as Spencer ran out of the room and went into the kitchen where the gang was located.

"Here! What's for dinner?"

"We're having my special spaghetti." Carly answered as he fist-pumped the air and cheered silently.

Carly carries the plates of spaghetti to the dinner table as everyone sat down to eat and Spencer licked his lip.

"Yum! Oh hey, your web show was pretty awesome tonight. I loved how you guys zoomed in on Lewbert's big old wart. I wonder what'd happen if you squeezed that thing.." He explained while murmuring the last part as Freddie paused midway before he could try the spaghetti and set the fork down.

"I just wish we could get more people watching the show." Sam mentioned as she sighed disappointingly and Freddie reached down for his phone to check.

"The same number of people watched iCarly this week as last week." Freddie told them after he opened up a new tab and the brunette puffed her cheeks.

"That's the problem. Our show's getting better and better, so more people should be watching it." Carly explained with a small pout and M/n nodded in agreement.

"Agreed."

"Wait but why do you guys care how many people are watching?" Spencer asked them as he stuffed his face full of spaghetti and Sam scoffed at the question.

"Dude, you're an artist. When you create a new sculpture, do you want two people to see it or do you want two million people to see it?" She told him and the taller male wondered as he looked down at his plate.

"Two million.." He muttered in utter defeat and Carly sighed as she returned her gaze to the rest of the group.

"So, ideas?"

"Spaghetti could use more garlic." Sam added as she poked the food with her fork and the H/c haired male squinted.

"That's not what she meant.. but I agree." M/n commented as the two friends receive a glare from the shorter boy sitting next to them.

"I think Carly's spaghetti is great!" Freddie argued wholeheartedly as the blonde blinked and grinned forcefully.

"Then why don't you put some down your pants." Sam retorted as she leaned slightly over the table and Freddie scoffed.

"Because maybe I don't want to put pasta down my pants! Maybe I wanna--" He began as the brunette cleared her throat and they quieted down.

"All right, look. We all know that making a good show is important. And so is getting more people to watch. So, what if we each come up with a cool way to get more people to watch." Carly announced encouragingly and M/n chuckled at her enthusiasm.