𝘪𝘈𝘮 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘉𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘢𝘯.

───

"What is that?" Carly said, after coming home from school and spotted something hidden under a white sheet.

"Looks like a big sheet." Freddie replied behind the girl as the rest of the group looked at him weirdly.

"I wanted to know what was under the sheet.." she told him and M/n walks over to it.

"And I want to know what's between your ears 'cause it sure ain't brain." Sam answered and smacked him upside the head earning a grunt in return.

"is it a new sculpture?" M/n asked her as she places a hand on her chin and sighed.

"it can't be- he hasn't had any commissions in awhile, he didn't mention anything at dinner last night." Carly explained and he nodded.

"Care to help me pull this sheet off?" He smirked and she chuckled.

"Of course."

Carly motioned the rest to come closer as they went around the unknown object. Spencer jumps out of his hiding place in the hallway and shouted before they could start pulling.

"Don't!" He exclaimed and walked closer as he watched his sister place a hand on her chest to calm her fast beating heart.

"Did I startle you?" he pointed and she squinted at him.

"Yeah!"

"Sorry, but what's under this sheet is a big surprise to make up for your last birthday." He responded and pushed the group away from the present.

"Didn't you buy her a lava lamp." Sam mentioned and Carly shook her head lightly.

"He made me the lava lamp, which exploded." she explained and Spencer scoffed. "It didn't explode- It burst into flames" he corrected and M/n could say he wasn't surprised by his answer.

"and then the lamp exploded." Carly added and Spencer chuckled.

"Well, yeah. Anyway, you know how you've been asking me to make you a cool sculpture for the 'iCarly' Studio?" He asked her and she nodded.

"and you know the old car you guys got up there?"

"Sure."

"Back up." He grinned and pulled the sheet off to reveal a nice, red double carseat.

"Oh, my god. You made this?" Carly gasped in amazement and touched the fabric with her hand.

"Heck yeah. I went to the junkyard. I have an account there. I found an old bench seat from a '66 ford, Reupholstered it, added cup holders, and installed real police lights. It's art you can sit upon." He explained proudly.

"May we sit upon it?" Freddie suggested and Spencer looked at him with a small frown.

"I'd be sad if you didn't."

M/n chuckled as he watched his friends take a seat and complimented the nice texture when they felt cushion underneath them.

The blonde turns to him as she raised her eyebrows and tilted her head. "Aren't you gonna sit down M/n? There's still space if I kick Freddie off." Sam told him and Freddie scowled in disapproval.