𝘪𝘙𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺.

───

"I can't believe Mr Kline gave me a D on that test!"

"You only answered half the questions, then you told Mr Kline the test was stupid. you burped loudly, and left." Carly explained and Sam pouted.

"And that's not worth a D+?" she said disappointedly as Freddie, M/n and a boy stroll over to them.

"Hey, We've got bad news." M/n said and looked at Benji who fiddled with his backpack string.

"What? The doctors can't fix Freddie's face?" She said with a large smirk and Benji snorted at her comment.

Freddie frowned as he turned to glare at him and the kid immediately shuts up.

"What's the bad news?" Carly questioned and the shorter boy clicked his tongue.

"Benji's flaking on us." He said as M/n shook his head and pushed the kid forward making him stumble.

"I'm not flaking!" Benji protested as the blonde menacingly walked closer to him.

"Benji.."

He looked at the group unfairly and whined, "Come on! The Plain White T's are signing autographs at the Westbrook Mall!" Benji explained and the girls gasped.

"The Plain White T's are in town?! We love them!" The two screamed and jumped up n' down excitedly.

"So it's cool if I miss iCarly?" He mentioned and Carly shook her head as she smiled at Benji.

"No!"

"You promised you'd be on the show tonight." Sam told him and he shrugged. "Sorry. I'll do it another time." He walked away anf left them all disappointed.

"Great. Where are we gonna find another kid with a super weird talent!" Sam scowled as M/n looked around and spotted Gibby walking past them.

Sam catches them by the shoulders before they could escape and grinned, "Hey, Gibby, you wanna be on iCarly?" she suggested and he nodded.

"Totally! What do I gotta do?"

"I'll show you." She motioned and then pushed him on the ground without warning as the group watched the girl stretch Gibby in an uncomfortable position.

"Come on. You can do it." She encouraged and he screamed at the pain she was causing.

"I can't! I don't bend that way!" He cried as they continued to struggle against her grip.

"She's not like other girls."

"Nope." M/n commented and reached into his pocket for his phone so that he can record as the brunette squinted.

════════════════

"we're gonna kick it off by showing you a freakish video." Sam explained to the camera with a quick grin.

"Sent in by an iCarly viewer!"

"Of a cat meowing the national anthem." Sam answered and Carly chuckled.