Chapter 1 :)

"Hi chat!" I greeted to my chat as I began my stream on Minecraft. I had decided to stream mainly because I hadn't streamed Minecraft in a while.
~POG!~
~HELLO Y/N~
~POGCHAMP~
"Alright guys, so last video we had just finished our house for the hardcore world, today we are going mining for armour!" I explained to my chat as I logged into my newest hardcore world.
I chatted to my chat and thanked everyone for donations and subs and follows. I was always grateful for anything that I received. I was looking over at my chat for a second reading a donation until I saw my screen and saw that a baby zombie was attacking me.
"AHHH!" I screamed trying to kill it as quickly as a could. My eyes widened as a realised that I was on half a heart. I looked at my camera shocked, "Damn, I almost just pulled a Philza." I said laughing.
~LMAO!~
~OMG FLASHBACKS~
~THAT WAS SO FUNNY~
After regaining my breath after laughing my head off I heard a ding from Discord and someone had joined my VC.
"YOU ARE SO STUPID!" I heard the voice of Tommy boom through my headphones.
"EXCUSE ME CHILD." I yelled at him.
"YOU ARE ONLY 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!" He yelled back.
"BUT I'M STILL OLDER BITCH BOY!" I said, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!"
"WELL I WAS GOING TO ASK IF YOU WANTED TO PLAY SOME BEDWARS WITH OTHER PEOPLE!"
I finally calmed down and replied, "Of course Tommy I would love to, you will be carried by me of course.
"Oh I don't think so, we have the god of Bedwars on our team, THE BLADE!"
My eyes widened for a second, "Oh, wait really!?" I said smiling a bit.
"Yes, now join me!"
"Okay okay calm down." I said joining his party.
Wilbur joined our VC after a while and we chatted amongst ourselves and I watched and listened to Wilbur and Tommy acting like children, mainly Tommy though. I didn't know why but I was nervous to meet "The Blade." I had heard a lot about him, but had never spoken to him.
"Y/n my Frienddddd you are quiet whats with you!" Tommy yelled as I was in my thoughts.
"Uh, nothing I am just getting ready." I said half lying.
"Mmmmm I don't knowww." He said.
You see Tommy and I had been best friends for a long time, him speaking to me like this was normal.
We chatted for a little bit more until I heard a ding from Discord and I heard a deep voice in my headphones.
"Hallo there." He said.
"AHH Techno my frienddd!"
"Hello Techno." Wilbur said.
"Oh Techno this is Y/N!!" Tommy practically shouted.
"Hi there Techno." I said smiling even though he couldn't see me.
"Well hello there Y/n, its nice to meet you, I hope you like to kill orphans." He said chuckling.
"Of course I do, it's my favourite pass time!" I said laughing.
"Perfect." He said and I chuckled.

'This was gong to be interesting' I thought