Chapter 17 :)

We got popcorn and drinks ready and set them at the table and we all sat in front of the TV. I sat on the couch with Techno and Philza whilst the others sat on the door covered with blankets.
We decided to watch the horror movie The Walking Dead. I was excited but scared at the same time.
Tommy was rambling on, but I could tell he was scared but I decided not to laugh. As we watched the movie I could tell everyone was scared. The jump scares scared the living daylights out of me.
After a jump scare Tommy and I screamed out of nowhere and the others started to laugh.
"Why did these guys have to be so scary!| Tubbo shouted covering his eyes.
Techno took his arm and put it around my waist pulling me close to him. I smiled laying my head on his shoulder. I felt less scared now and pretty comforted.
I chuckled as Tommy and Tubbo were holding each other in fear as more jump scares came up on screen.
I went on my phone and took a few pictures and closed my eyes. Techno lay his head on mine and I heard the click of a camera but ignored it, I was too tired to notice anyway.
I felt my eyes getting heavy and fell into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up on the couch next to Techno. We was awake on his phone too.
"Hey Techno." I mumbled.
"Hey Darling." He said smiling.
"Where are the others?" I asked.
"I think they are still asleep." He responded putting his phone away, "Did you check Twitter?"
I shook my head and took out my phone.

Philza
Well then

||KarlJacobsWhat movie you watching! ||DreamAwwww||Quackity This could be us @Sapnap ||Sapnap I meannnn

|
|
KarlJacobs
What movie you watching!
|
|
Dream
Awwww
|
|
Quackity
This could be us @Sapnap
|
|
Sapnap
I meannnn

I chuckled putting my phone down, "I want to stay like this." I said chuckling.
"Same." he responded hugging me.
"Can I ask you something?" He asked me.
"Yeah what is it?" I asked looking up at him.
"I was wondering if-" But before he could finish Tubbo and Tommy ran inside the living room.
"Oh morning guys." I said getting up, "You guys want french toast for breakfast?"
"YES!" I heard Wilbur say from across the hall.
"I'll help you." Techno said and I nodded in thanks.
———————————
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 8K READS!!