Chapter 14 :)

Y/n POV

I woke feeling a pair of arms wrapped around me. I moved my head to see Techno. My stomach jolted for a second before smiling lightly. He stirred awake looking at me smiling back.
"Hallo Buttercup." He said yawning.
"Morning." I said picking up my phone.
I saw that Twitter was going crazy and I checked my phone and my eyes widened.
I showed Techno my phone and we got up and walked to the kitchen.
"WILBUR!!" I said stomping inside.
"Wha-"
I grabbed his shoulders shaking him, "WHY DID YOU POST THAT!"
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!" He said in despair and Techno lightly touched my shoulder.
"Told you." Tommy said sipping some juice.
"Alright you two, we need to get ready for going out." Philza said chuckling.
"Okay got it!" I said walking over to my room.

We all left the house around 15 minutes later. It was really hot unlike the UK which was a nice change. Tommy and Tubbo were running around laughing there heads off. Phil was trying to tell them not to run around too much, which obviously didn't work. Techno walked by my side the whole time and I smiled at him as he kept calling Tommy a child making him mad.
We ended up at a carnival that was in a huge field.
My eyes sparkled like a child and Nikki looked at me and we ran over admiring all the sweet candy and rides.
Tubbo and Tommy went crazy running around in joy. We al grouped up walking around trying rides and such.
Wilbur and Nikki tried out a water gun shooting game.
"Techno!" I shouted at him, "Lets get cotton candy!"
He smiled as I lightly grabbed his wrist.
We grabbed some and he took his offering it to me and I took a bite. I offered him mine and he also took a bite making us laugh.
"CUTE!" Wilbur shouted from afar.
I leant my head against Techno's chest in embarrassment. Techno chuckled softly patting my head.
Tommy and Tubbo ran over to us with prizes that they had won and Phil had grabbed some ice-cream.
I took a picture quickly posting it on Instagram

Cotton candy :)

Karljacobs Who is the other hand mmmmm

Karljacobs
Who is the other hand mmmmm

Tommyinnit
Hey why didn't I get any?!

Dream
That looks so good!

Quackity
OMG