Chapter 15 :)

We stayed at the carnival for the whole day before heading back to our house for the night. We were all tired and our stomachs were full, the perfect way to end a long day.   Tubbo and Tommy were still full of energy after eating copious amounts of sugar, but I knew that after a while they would just drop dead after using up all of their energy.
We all sat down in the living room talking amongst ourselves deciding what we were going to do tomorrow.
"Well this place is like 10 minutes away from Bondi Beach, why don't we go there?" Nikki suggested.
"That sounds great!" I said smiling.
"Great, so everyone bring your swimwear tomorrow." Phil said before we headed to bed. 

I got into bed waiting for Techno to arrive. I heard him climb in and turned around to face him.
"Hey Techno." I said smiling.
"Hallo Buttercup." He said yawning softly.
"You going to swim with me tomorrow?" I asked.
"Mmm, I'll think about it." He said chuckling.
"Okay" I replied before closing my eyes.
He pulled me closer to him and I snuggled my head into his chest.
"Goodnight" I mumbled.
"Goodnight darling." He said before we both fell asleep.

The next morning we all woke up ready for the day. Nikki and I got ready in our swimsuits and once we left our room the guys were already there. I had put an outfit over my swimwear and then we left.
The walk was peaceful and the sun was shining bright making it the perfect day for a swim.
We had arrived pretty early so we had a place to sit since the beach usually gets really busy. 
Nikki and I decided to get in the water first and we playfully splashed each other with water. Then water was splashed from behind us and Tommy and Tubbo decided to join in.
"Water fight!" I shouted as we all three water at each other.
"Phil, Wilbur and Techno were sitting down at the beach laughing at us.
After about ten minutes of playing around I walked back to the beach and sat next to Techno.
"You look tired already." Techno said chuckling.
"A little." I said trying to catch my breath.
"Phil, Wilbur and Tommy left to get Ice cream for us whilst Techno, Tubbo and Nikki went to the toilet.
I stood up waiting for them. I looked at the ocean smiling at how peaceful it was.
After a while I saw someone walk up to me. It was a guy around my age maybe older and I tried to not make eye contact with him.
"Well hello there." He said smirking.
"Um."
"You look like someone I can take home with me tonight." He continued getting closer.
"No thank you, I want to leave please." I mumbled my heart racing.
He ignored my statement as I backed away from him whilst he got closer. I was ready to slap him where he stood.
"Come on, I know you want it."
He got really close to me and grabbed my arm.
"Let go of me." I warned him looking around for the others.
I closed my eyes in fear until I heard a sound and the grip on my arm loosened. I opened my eyes to see the guy on the floor his nose bleeding. I looked to see Techno standing there in anger.
"Leave her the Fuck alone." He growled and the dude ran off in fear.
Techno looked at me, his shoulders sagging.
"You okay?" He asked me pulling me into a hug.
"Yeah I'm okay." I said letting out a long sigh.

The guys came back and we explained what had happened.
"Are you okay?!" Nikki asked me worried.
"Yeah I'm okay now, thanks to Techno."
We had our ice cream and forgot about it for the rest of the time on the beach.
——————————————
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6k READS. I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!