Chapter 19 :)

"Guys theres a Ferris wheel! I shouted pointing at the huge circular object that was slowly turning.
We all went over excitedly and decided that Tommy and Tubbo go in one cart, Phil, Wilbur and Nikki went in another and Techno and I went in another.
"Ladies first." Techno said and I smiled.
He sat next to me and looked outside to see the sun setting over the horizon.
I took a picture before looking over at Techno.
"Hey Y/n." He said.
"Yeah?" I responded making eye contact with him. He seemed nervous for some reason, stuttering a bit whilst talking.
"You okay?" I asked him putting my hand over his.
"I uh..." he started, "I need to tell you something.
I tilted my head slightly, "Okay what is it?"
He stayed silent for a moment looking out at the horizon. We were at the top of the Ferris wheel.
I didn't know what to say since I didn't want to push him, my heart was beating nervously.
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want you." I said smiling lightly.
"I just don't know how to say it." he replied not making eye contact.
"Fuck it." I heard him whisper under his breath before suddenly turning around smashing his lips into mine.
My eyes widened for a second before closing them and giving in. It was only for a few seconds before pulling away. He looked at me and I grinned.
"So thats what you wanted to say?" I asked chuckling.
"Yeah you could say that." He said nervously.
I pulled him into a hug resting my head on his shoulder.
He let out a sigh, "I have been wanting to tell you for so long." He admitted.
I chuckled, "And I'm glad you did."
He took his hand in mine and held it tight.
Sitting there for a few moments we noticed that it was the end of the ride.
We met with the others and decided to head home.

We decided to head home since it had been a long day for all of us.
I got in my pyjamas and got into bed.
I was scrolling through Twitter responding to some tweets and laughing at a few.
I felt Techno get in bed too and turned my head to face him.
"Hello Darling." He said smiling, I could tell that all the tension from before was gone.
I decided to post a photo just before I went to bed.

Y/n
Fun today- Thank you for pic Wilbur :)

||WilbursootYou're welcome :) ||DreamWOAHHH||Quackity That looks high!||Karljacobs Ship! @Sapnap ||Sapnap YES!||TechnothepigI agree :) ||QuackityOoohhh Smiley Face!||Tommyinnit Techno my friendddd

|
|
Wilbursoot
You're welcome :)
|
|
Dream
WOAHHH
|
|
Quackity
That looks high!
|
|
Karljacobs
Ship! @Sapnap
|
|
Sapnap
YES!
|
|
Technothepig
I agree :)
|
|
Quackity
Ooohhh Smiley Face!
|
|
Tommyinnit
Techno my friendddd

I chuckled putting my phone away and looked at Techno.
He pulled me close to him and I snuggled into chest.
"Goodnight Techno." I said smiling.
"Goodnight Aphrodite." He said kissing the top of my head.
—————————-
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K READS!!