🪓🧨🗡 What it Takes to be A... Part 2:Bad End 🔳🔹🕯

" Fate...... Destiny.....both mean the same.... Destiny leaves you choices, freedom of your future, and sometimes even positives outcomes.......Fate However, is a sealed uncontrolled future that awaits you....most of the time negative..... Fate can't be change..........but who said you can't make fate your own future?" - Beast Wirt 

(Cyclock's POV) 

 My room felt cold, my body felt numb, my arms were bleeding by the sharp shards of reflections, my eye was locked in sight of the celling, my heart beat like a fast drum, panicked perhaps?.....something was wrong in the multiverse.....but what?

Seconds became minutes, minutes became hours, hours became days, days became weeks....and still no answer, and yet I knew starting at this pale void of a sky wall wasn't gonna get me any where. I blinked a couple of times and turned my head slightly to the left of my bed, there it was.... a broken mirror......a horrible memory as a once beloved friend, it was shivered me to the bone, I tried to look away but I couldn't. I new for a while now Domino has something to do with the multiverse's problems, I mean why else would he be back after being gone for 2 years as a ghost, the only question is; what? What was it that he came here for? I was unsure at this moment. I stared closer at the broken mirror, something felt....off about it, it didn't feel natural, something was different about it. I looked closer, still paralyzed in bed, trying to see what it was.... and then I see it: A red velvet diamond glowing in the middle.... "Cyclock" a comforting voice said..... it got louder the more I started.....the voice went from comforting to terrifying. I tried to move... I thought I was dreaming, but no...this was real... the voice started to for into the familiar voice of a friend....Domino....

 Either my mind or reality was messing with me but I quickly saw a flash of Domino, standing like a dead corpse with black blood dripping from his face and his missing arm

 Either my mind or reality was messing with me but I quickly saw a flash of Domino, standing like a dead corpse with black blood dripping from his face and his missing arm....smiling. My bones were no longer stiff and I quickly turned, I felt like I was out of breath and near death, I never wanted to see that image again. 

 When things finally calmed down I managed to get out of my bed and down the hall with everyone else. I went to the kitchen....it was on fire like always "MARCO YOU STUPID FUCK-" "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to I just panicked and-" the argument went on between Spade and Marco as Fitch and Overkill was trying to put out the fire in the kitchen, great start to a morning am I right? Yeah, like always. I went to the table and looked over at the food....it was Beast Wirt's turn cooking...how do I know this? One word: Flesh, which I was grossed out and so I decided to skip breakfast...I'll probably just eat later. Walked over to the bathroom, I grabbed a brushed and started to fixed my messy hair up, that's until I noticed A pocket watch dropped on the floor....who the hell leaves a clock on the floor??? I picked it up and cleaned it.....I took a good look at it....it was silver clean...still seemed to be working......I stared at it for a while....a long while..... I don't what I got into but.....