3 months ago pt2

POV: Johnny's
Noah left earlier and I was so bored in the house and then I remembered Asher and I had made plans to go eat lunch together , the thought of me being with Asher made my dick throb don't get me wrong I love Noah but he's always away either it being filming or hanging out with his friends and he always comes home tired and I want me some ass , so sometimes I get some from Asher but it means nothing I'm just horny , well anyways me and Asher went to eat lunch and I took him with me back home to watch some movies and while we were watching the notebook he started rubbing my dick and I looked at him and he was smirking at me and he was hard too , we started jerking each other off and I decided I would go out of my way and suck his thick ass 6inch dick I mean I was chocking on that thing he was moaning and moaning he pushed my head down all the way and I deep-throated that dick for a record time but he pulled me up before he could cum and he pulled off my pants and boxers and started sucking my 8inch dick and before I could cum I pulled him up and took him to the bedroom , I pushed him on the bed and we started kissing with tongue I lifted his legs up and started licking his ass he has the cutest moan he just kept moaning and moaning so I though I would just start fisting him while I was fisting him I was sucking his thick dick when I say he was screaming I mean he was screaming  then he grabbed my face and said " I need you dick in my right now " I looked at him and said ok , I was about to put my dick in him but he stopped me and said " what about a condom " fuck condoms " I said , and then I put my dick in him and started thrusting the more he moaned the harder I pounded out his ass I pound his ass for 20 minutes and now I needed to blow my load , I started jerking my dick in his face and boom as I started cumming in his mouth the door busted open it was Noah he looked furious with tears in his eyes , my heart dropped to the floor I kept say I'm sorry over and over again , I blinked for one second and then all I see is him swinging at Asher , Asher is on the floor and Noah is on top of him punching him I go and grab Noah but he pushes me off and goes right back in I have to carry him out of the room he slaps the shit out of me and tell me to pack my shit , I went back into the room where Asher was trying to get back up he was bleeding everywhere I let him use my shirt to clean up the blood , when Noah came back the next day he threw out my stuff and changed the locks on the door.

To be continued........