Present day pt2

POV: Johnny
Me and Asher where on our way to the party just discussing what time we were gonna leave and stuff like that it was planned to be a regular night, we walk in and I say hi to everyone and then all the sudden Noah is standing right in front of my with a smart ass smirk on his face I didn't matter how cute it was it still made me wanna smack it off his face, but I was more concerned about Asher and how he would react I said " Ignore him " but he started putting his stuff down at that point I just decided to go back home because I did not feel like breaking up a fight again, when we got back home Asher was so hyped, so I had a way to get rid of some of that energy, ( 2 minutes later ) " omg yes Asher eat my ass "   Shh let me focus Asher said  " ugh whatever " I said  omg my dick is so hard right now Asher said  " oh don't even think about " I said  pleassssseeeeeee Asher said   " only this one time " I said   Thank you babe Asher said.  
Now for me to destroy your ass Asher said       " get it over with " I said
Then a pain in the ass later and I have a 6inch dick in my ass and then came the moaning and the pounding, I don't know how bottoms do it I mean it hurts like a bitch but whatever I don't feel like going into more detail about the marks on my ass now but at least Ashers cum taste good.

To be continued.....