Present day pt1

POV: Noah
I woke up this morning to Millie texting me about a YouTuber party and that we were invited I was so excited and thankful that I was invited, life was going pretty well season 4 had been doing amazing and we were starting to film season 5 I had reached 5mil on YouTube and 7mil in TikTok and I deserved it after all that happened but it's all over now thankfully, after I got done taking a shower I invited Finn over for some FUN before I get my guts rearranged me and Finn eat breakfast I tell him to go get ready and I also go get ready as I go to the restroom I remember the last time I did this I remember that I was coming home after a long day of filming and when I got home he gave me a massage , I felt so good that I let him pound my ass like never before Johnny was always wanting to make sure my couldn't walk correctly for a week but there's no use of talking about the past he's out of my life and I like it just like that and then I heard Finn yell " I'm ready " as we started kissing he pushed my head down to his hard dick, I swallowed all 8.5inches of that monster cock it was amazing after I got done sucking him off, I sat in his face while he licked my asshole like a ice cream cone,  after a while I was ready for my insides to be moved around I put lube on my ass and jumped on that dick, it felt so good I was jumping on that dick like a trampoline we were moaning louder and louder the higher I bounced he pulled me down and started thrusting his dick in and out of my asshole I felt it when he busted his load all in my ass and then turned me around and sucked it all out of me, by the time we were down cleaning up it was time to go to the party when I first got there everyone was saying hi and I was having a good time until I heard him, I looked towards the entrance and there he was Johnny FUCKING Orlando and his bitch ass boyfriend Asher, all the sudden I felt that feeling I had felt 3 months ago and trust me I wasn't gonna cry this time.

To be continued.......