- 3 -

((Quick Disclaimer: I own only the characters and the plot. Any songs, video games, tournaments are not mine, and some players (the ones for this chapter and any others I mention later) are real Youtubers/Streamers, and I will mention their channels (either in the story, or in an A/N at the end).))

Emma

I haven't been able to stream for the week, so I've been using content from my old ones and uploading on my channel.

But today I have the MC Championships, and no one is going to interrupt me.

MCC is a 40 player minecraft minigame tournament, where ten teams of four vote for minigames to play and compete in. The winning team gets bragging rights and a winner's coin.

I got lucky this time, and my team consists of myself, Ivy, GryffinWolf, and Smajor1995. Smajor is more commonly known as Scott, and has over a million subscribers on his Youtube Channel, Dangthatsalongname.
Scott's also the organizer for MCC, and has been played in every event since the beginning, so he knows much more about the games than Wolf, Ivy and me.
Which is probably why we've been paired with him, since Ivy and I have each only played in one other event, and as far as I know, this is Wolf's first time playing.

"K so what games do we want to get out of the way early?" Ivy asks. All four of us have agreed to what name we're referring to each other as. Raven for me, Wolf for- Wolf, Gryffin for Ivy, and Scott doesn't really care what we call him.
"I think we should save Sands of Time and Parkour tag for later, since Parkour is Gryffin's and my strong suit." I chime in.
"Try to avoid Rocket Spleef, since there are too many other teams that will be good at that." Scott says as we're teleported into the Decision Dome to vote for which game we want.
"Maybe start with one of the PvP games, if we're all mostly average in that domain." Wolf says, his character watching the games that we can choose from right now.
"Wait and see what everyone else votes for." Scott tells us, making me nod to myself.

Everyone else starts voting for Battle Box so we follow suit. So I start mentally preparing myself for a Minecraft Bloodbath.

------------------------

3 games in and I'm starting to get really hungry. I hesitate before muting my mic and yelling at Eric.
"Eric! Would you mind making both of us Lunch!? I'm in the middle of something!" I yell.
It takes a few minutes before he replies with a yelled "Sure!"

I turn my mic back on, staying quiet since Ivy and Scott are both in a conversation about the LGBTQ+ community. When there's a lull in their talk, I quickly interject.
"Sorry I went quiet I was asking my roommate to make us both lunch." I comment.
Ivy laughs. "That's funny. Wolf just left to make himself and his roommate lunch."
"I mean it is around Noon for our timezone so I'm not surprised."

Eric calls that Lunch is ready so I run out a grab it before heading back to my room. "Thanks Er!"
I hear a muffled shout back, meaning he's already back in his room.
"Alright I have food and I'm ready to fight people." I say, since our next minigame is Survival Games.
Ivy laughs, and our conversation cuts off as the game starts.

-----------------------------

After Survival Games finishes (which we won, surprisingly, considering Wolf has proven to be the least strategic person I have ever met) we're propelled into second place overall.

Though since we're only halfway through, and the multiplier takes effect after the break, that means just about nothing.

The game is only just beginning.

((AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Smajor1995 is not a character. He's a twitch streamer (twitch.tv/Smajor1995) and his Youtube Channel is
Dangthatsalongname))