- 9 -

Emma

I wake up to a DM on Discord from Wolf, asking if I want to do a few rounds of Phasmophobia.

I give myself the time it takes me to get dressed before I reply to him.
"As Long as you're willing to carry because I SUCK at horror games."
He replies with a laughing emoji and a thumbs up, which I interpret as "Yes I will deal with your terror"

We text for a little while to organize a plan for timing before I realize that I should probably be a good roommate and talk to Eric. I give Wolf a quick goodbye and head to the living room. 
I'm surprised to see that Eric is nowhere in sight, until I see the lights coming from his room. He's probably busy, but I'm a nosy bitch so I knock on his door anyway.

"Em?" He calls out.
"Yep, you alright?" I lean against the wall near his door.
"Yeah, just trying to set up a game to play with my friend. Sorry if I've been neglecting you or anything."
I shake my head even though he can't see me. "Don't worry about it, I've been keeping to my room as well."
I can hear the smile in his voice when he replies. "Seems we're both antisocial people."
I chuckle. "Want anything to eat before I head back to my room?"
"Nah I'm alright, thanks though."
I nod, "Alright, have fun with your game."
"Thanks!"

I smile to myself and get a snack before heading back to my room, opening up both Discord and Phasmo. Calling Wolf while my game loads.

"Hey!" I say once he undeafens.
"Hey Raven, ready to hunt ghosts?" He asks, I can hear the teasing tone in his voice.
"If you mock me for screaming I will purposely let the Ghost kill you." I warn, though half joking.
"Okay okay I won't." He laughs.
"Is it just us playing or are we playing with randoms or what's the plan?" I ask, joining the lobby he set up.
"Uhh We can drag Gryffin into the lobby if you'd like." He says.
"If we get Gryffin I can get a fourth person in here so we don't have to play with randoms." I add.
"Yeah that works. I'll message Gryffin and you can get out fourth?"
"Sounds good to me. One second." I deafen in the call and text Matt.

"Wanna play Phasmo with Ivy, Wolf and me?"
"Sounds like fun, send me the lobby code."

This is why I love my brother, he's always up for pretty much anything.

I Join back into the call to see Ivy already in the call.
"Hey Gryffin." I say as I invite Matt to the VC.
"Raven, who's our fourth?" Wolf comments.
"Keeper." I say, that being Matt's chosen IGN.
"Oh awesome." Ivy chimes, her character getting into the game.
"Gryffin isn't your roommate home right now?" Wolf asks.
"Oh Yeah, MATT!"
"What!?" comes the voice of my brother from Ivy's mic, since he wasn't in the VC yet.
"I'm playing Phasmo! if I'm laughing too loud at Raven and Wolf please say something!"
"Will do!"
I roll my eyes fondly. Ivy.

"Alright can we start the game please?" I laugh once Matt joins the VC and the game.

-------------------------------

We play for hours, until I'm yawning and I can't see straight.

"Raven go to sleep." Wolf says, Ivy and Matt bickering in the background.
"I'm okay." I say, though yawning.
"Raven, really. Go to sleep."
"Alright alright." I smile to myself. "Good night you three." 
They all murmur a quiet goodnight and I sign off. Turning my computer off and sleepily heading to bed. 

"Night Eric!" I call tiredly. I hear a muffled goodnight through the wall and I just curl up in bed, asleep before my head hits the pillow.