nami.

**I do not own any of the characters from One Piece. Enjoy the story!!**

It's been five years since I've seen him, and god, do I miss that goofy laugh and smile of his. But what I can't understand is why I miss that goddamn idiot so much. It's been seven years, for god's sake! Why am I still thinking about him?! I literally have a boyfriend. Maybe today he's going through my mind even more because it's his birthday tomorrow? God, I don't know. It's not like he's going to randomly show up on my doorstep one day to see me, anyway.

"Nami?" a gentle voice said. I looked to my left to see my raven-haired best friend, and roommate, sitting down next to me on the couch with two cups of coffee. Her hair was up in this messy bun and she had been wearing a huge, baggy t-shirt that had been green, which I'm assuming she borrowed from her fiance. She had been wearing super short shorts, to the point where it looked as if she had no pants on. As quickly as I could, I set down my phone and shot Nico Robin a smile.

"Goodmorning," I greeted, "You're never usually up this early." Robin handed me one of the cups of coffee she had, which was a custom coffee mug of her, her fiance, Sanji, and me all together. We had taken that picture with each other last year on my birthday.

"I did fall asleep super early yesterday, though," Robin explained. She then took a sip of her coffee then set it on the coffee table sitting in front of us. "So, what's on your mind? Normally you'd be in the shower already, but you seem to be in deep thoughts at the moment." I just shrugged and looked at the black screened-tv.

"It's nothing, really," I sighed, "Well, I'm going to shower." I set down my coffee on the coffee table and grabbed some clothes that I would want to wear for the day and took a long, hot shower. When I had put on a light pastel blue, cropped tank top with shorts and put my hair up in a pony-tail, I headed over to the cafe to start working because, well, I guess I got a job there.

As I had been working, a certain green-haired idiot, who happened to be Robin's fiance, had come up to the cafe counter all by himself in a white tank top and jeans, along with sunglasses sitting on top of his head. He had looked like a complete wreck, which means he must've just got done training with Mihawk. Robin's fiance has been training to become a swordsman for a while now, and even though he's skilled enough, he continues to train each day for hours.

"God, you look terrible," I laughed as Zoro approached the counter. 

"Tch, nice to see you too, you goddamn witch," he sneered. He always referred to me as a "witch," and I guess I have always referred to him as a "green-haired idiot," so it makes sense why he calls me that, but I think I should be appreciated a bit more. And because of that greeting, he'll be paying me 50% more than he usually does.

"Uh-huh, so, what would you like to order?" I asked the green-haired idiot, trying to sound as kind as possible. Zoro examined the menu that had been above my head for some time which felt like forever.

"Give me a tall iced coffee and a chocolate chip muffin, woman," Zoro demanded.

"Hm, with that attitude, you're going to pay me 50% more than usual," I chuckled, "The normal price would be, hm... 552.57 berries... so that means you need to pay me 1105.14 berries. Please and thank you." I shot Zoro a devilish smirk as he pulled out money from his wallet and slammed it on the counter as he mumbled, "Damn witch." "Choki will call your name when your order is ready," I explained, "Don't get lost!"

"Damn witch," Zoro mumbled under his breath. He walked away from the counter as quickly as he could and sat down at the table that we Straw Hats used to sit at whenever we visited this cafe when we were in high school. I miss those times. I wonder how much everyone else misses it, also.