nami.

**I do not own any of the characters from One Piece. Enjoy the story!!**

My eyes slowly opened to see a man with fluffy, brown hair laying next to me. His green eyes stared into mine as he took a strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. There wasn't much I remembered, besides that I know I had gone to see Luffy yesterday. What happened after that? I sat up in my bed and stretched. Olly grabbed my wrist and looked at me.

"Am I going to get a good morning kiss?" he asked me, "Or even just a 'good morning, babe?'" I giggled then leaned down to peck Olly's soft lips.

"Good morning," I said. As I sat back up, there was this huge, sharp pain in the back of my head. I winced in pain, which Oliver immediately noticed.

"Hey, hey, hey," Oliver said, sitting up next to me, "You alright, gorgeous?" I shot Olly a smile, hopefully, a convincing one, and nodded my head gently.

"Yeah, just a headache," I replied. Then I knew why there was this strong pain in the back of my head: I got drunk last night, didn't I? "What happened last night?" I asked my boyfriend. 

"You were with Luffy and drank too much sake," Oliver laughed, "He brought you home last night. You should probably thank him for that, you know." Thank god I didn't wake up in Luffy's bed. 

"Yeah, I should, shouldn't I?" I laughed, scratching the back of my head, "How long have I been knocked out?"

"I don't really know," Oliver said, "Does it really matter?" I sighed and shook my head, then laid back down with Oliver. I rested my head on his chest as he played with my orange hair. He looked down at me and smiled widely. "God, you're a goddess," he said, "You have no idea how grateful I am to have you, and you don't understand how much I am literally in love with you." Oliver placed a kiss on my forehead, then continued on playing with my hair. Trust me, I wanted to say the same thing, but I don't know if that's how I feel. I just smiled then closed my eyes.

After a couple of hours of laying in bed, Oliver had gone home, while I started getting ready for my day. Robin hadn't been home at all, which was a bit strange. I'm assuming she had stayed the night with Zoro or something. 

Today I had decided to wear my hair up in a messy bun. I wore a pastel blue baby tee, with some grey sweatpants. As I have every day since Luffy gave me this necklace, I had put that on. It had felt special to me. More special than anything else I had. There was a part of me that wouldn't let go of it.

God, why do I care so much about a necklace?! It's just some dumb old necklace. I can buy a whole bunch of others and have no problem with leaving them at my house and not wearing them all the time. Was it really because it was from Luffy?

Speaking of the devil, as I had started my lunch, Luffy had actually sent me a text message.

From: Luffy
Uh, Nami? Do you have my hat? I can't find it. I'm pretty sure you stole it from me last night when you were drunk.

I looked around my house, trying to find Luffy's hat, but hadn't seen it anywhere.

To: Luffy

Nope. Don't be an idiot. It's probably sitting on your dresser or something.

From: Luffy
Well, I found it! Shishishi. It had been lying under the coffee table. Whoops!

We Meet Again: A Sequel to "The Two of Us"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें