epilogue.

**I do not own any of the characters from One Piece. Enjoy the story!!**

-8 years later-
Luffy's POV
As I walked through the door of my beautiful new home, a delicious aroma of cookies filled my nose. I took a deep breath in, and closed the door behind me, setting down my bag.
"Guess who's home!" I hollered, with a smile on my face. There was a long pause for a moment, until two tiny children came running downstairs with wide, goofy smiles on their faces. I got down on my knees and held out my hands, welcoming my two children to hug me.
Elodie, my oldest daughter who's six years old, leaped into my arms with tears of joy rolling down her face. Her black hair was in pigtails, and she had been wearing a straw hat that Nico Robin had made for her, along with a pastel green dress. "Why were you gone for so long?!" she cried, "I thought you were dead!"
"Shishishi, it was just a week, don't cry!" I laughed, "Your brother isn't crying, now is he?"
Ace, my four year old son, pulled away from me and shot me a toothy smile. I ruffled his bright orange hair with my hand and gave him a fist bump. I named him after my brother, Ace, who had died when I was a teenager. My son knows all about his uncle Ace, because, well, I talk about him so much, and show him all the pictures I have of him.
"It took you long enough," someone said. Elodie let go of me and I stood up to see my beautiful wife, Nami, standing there with her hands on her hips, with a smirk on her face. Her orange hair was up in a messy bun, and she had a bit of flour on her apron she had been wearing.
I smiled and walked up to Nami, and kissed her forehead. "Maybe," I laughed, "But hey, I offered you all to come! You missed out. Seriously. Being out on the sea again was amazing! All of us straw hats had a great time! It would've been even better if you all were there."
Nami laughed. "I'm pretty sure our kids would've caused trouble for everyone. Maybe next time." Nami pecked my lips, then said, "Who's ready for cookies?"

This had been a really, short epilogue, maybe there had been no point in it. But I really hoped you enjoyed reading this, and I hope you all stay tuned for my RobinxZoro story!!