Chapter 7

yes we will get to ryans pov soon i promise

Megan's POV

I walked inside my house threw my backpack in my room. Mom would be home in an hour so I had some time to myself. Time to... accept everything. It was going to happen whether I wanted it or not. The worst part about it was I had a time limit. It felt like there was a ticking time bomb over my head.

I bit my lip as I grabbed a bag of cool ranch Doritos from the kitchen. I thought of James. They were his favorite flavor of chips. He was so sweet. We were only dating for six months but we were in love nevertheless.

How could Ryan do something so heartbreaking to me? I guess I could only assume that was because he didn't have a heart. Like he said, he liked blood a little too much. I grew scared of that fact.

Mom pulled into the driveway and I instantly shot up from my bed and bolted through the front door of our home. I ran up to her and jumped her. She was shocked but hugged my back.

"Meg, why aren't you at school?" She asked, patting my hair. That motherly instinct was kicking in because she could tell I was upset.

"I love you mom," I said, completely ignoring her initial question. I needed to let that point across before answering anything. I needed her to know that I loved her. That was most important to me.

"I love you too Meg, what's wrong? Why aren't you at school it's only-" she checked her watch, "it's 1:05." She gave me a questioning look.

"I had a rough day." I didn't feel like telling her about James even though he was literally dead. She probably deserved to know but I couldn't bring myself to tell her that.

"I just needed to be here. With you."

She immediately responded, "oh baby you know you're allowed to have mental days! Why didn't you just tell me? You didn't even have to go to school today." I'm gonna miss the constant reassurance and kindness she always gave me.

"I don't know... I just... I don't know," I stuttered, breaking down into tears. I leaned my head into her shoulder and she hugged me tightly.

"Let's go inside and talk. It's cold," she said pushing me lightly towards the door.

My mom was the sweetest soul I knew and I've always wanted to grow up and be a mom like her, exactly the way she was. I turned out pretty good and I couldn't thank her enough for everything she did for me.

Her and I talked for awhile, pretty much about everyday life and topics regarding my mental health.

I gave her one last hug before going into my room. It was all hitting my like a truck. My life would soon be over. That was the only conclusion I could make.

*

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I didn't remember leaving my windows open but so many strange things had happened I didn't even bother to question it. I got up and dressed into a pair of loose fitting jeans and a tighter fitting shirt. It showed a bit of cleavage which I happened to laugh at, since that's exactly what Ryan wanted me to avoid. I threw a baggy flannel on top of the outfit I already had on in case Ryan pointed something out.

I grabbed my backpack, phone, and keys. This was possibly the last time I would get to see my mother so I had to cherish every second. I would say the same about my father but I only got him for one weekend every month and I knew he didn't care about me anyway. He was better off with his new wife and new children. I never considered them my siblings - they were so spoiled and bratty.

I hugged my mom tight as she made breakfast. "Want some pancakes?" She asked. I nodded and grabbed a plate with them.

Once I was finished eating I washed the plate off and sat it in the sink. I hugged mom again. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, Meg." I tried to stop the tear that came out but I couldn't. I wiped it away before my mom even saw it.

I left the house and my heart shattered. I was going to miss her most. I had the rest of the school day to talk to Rachel and Elena before meeting with Ryan after school.

The first three periods flew by as usual and I couldn't pay attention in class even more then I normally couldn't. It got so bad that if a teacher called my name I still wouldn't bat an eye.

Environmental science was boring but at least Elena was in that class. Her and I looked at each other and she blew a kiss. I felt my phone buzz and I got a text from her.

Elena: looking sexy meg

I giggled at her text.

Me: blew me a kiss.. you tryna hit it or sum 🤪?

I could see her hold in a laugh as she started to type back.

"Megan! Get off your phone." Mr. Grub yelled at me. "Matter of fact, hand it here and go to the office. You know better." Damn that's embarrassing. I handed him my phone and walked out of the room. The closer I walked to the office, the warmer my body felt and I couldn't explain why.

I entered the office doors and started to panic when I saw Ryan Miller sitting in one of the seats. Our principal was sitting at her desk, writing some papers. She looked up at me and gasped. "Prom Queen, what are you doing in here?"

"I was texting in class." Ms. Jones looked sad as she sat her papers down and said, "oh don't worry about it too hard. If I had to guess you probably came from Mr. Grub. He sends kids up here every day even for just chewing gum."

I nodded and almost laughed. She got up and said, "I'll be back in a little bit, both of you be careful okay." She referred to me and Ryan before leaving. Of course it was just him and I in here.

"Hey little girl," he said angrily, standing up from his seat. He slowed inched towards me. "Made a decision yet?"

"Yes. Well... no. Kind of," I said, nervous. "Why are you even up here?"

"I punched a kid who was talking about you." 

"What the fuck, you're messed up for that shit." I scoffed and that brought him closer to me. His hand grabbed around my throat and he growled, "Never talk to me like that. Understood?"

I nodded. I wasn't going to get killed for talking back so maybe me being quiet was the way to go.

He was standing in front of me now, his hand still around my neck. He leaned in and kissed me. I tried pushing him off but it was no use, he felt like a fucking medal wall.

The kiss was aggressive yet so luring. I was so mesmerized by the kiss that I was actually kissing him back. His tongue was tracing my lip and he squeezed on my neck tighter, releasing a moan from me.

I pulled his lips away and I almost pulled him back to kiss me again but he was already sitting in his chair.

"Wow you like when I touch you little girl," he said, chuckling at his own words. "You want more of me don't you?"

"N-no. I d-don't." I stuttered so hard that it caused him to roar up in laughter. I bit my lip, my face turning a bright shade of red. How did he have this control over me?

"You really want it don't you? And don't say no because I know exactly what your mind is thinking."

I wanted it so bad but I responded, "I don't want you." I somehow managed to pull those words out of my light headed brain.

"Yes you do. I have an effect on you. You didn't want me to walk away, did you?"

I shook my head - he was right. As wrong as it sounded, I didn't want him to walk away. I was so attracted to him but I had no clue why.

He stood up and walked over to where I was sitting and I couldn't help but feel excited. What I wasn't expecting him to do though, was take down his pants and boxers and I was caught starting at his huge boner right in front of my face.

"Suck."

*****************
lmao OKAY but aren't there cameras in the principals office? i think there would be so THATS embarassing lol

vote comment and share<3

xx
CloudiLynn