Chapter 2

Megan's POV

"Fuck!" I screamed as I woke up. I was tied to a chair; my legs tied with rope to the chair; my arms tied with rope on the back of the chair.

It took me a little to realize what happened. I was waiting for my mom to pick me up from prom, and... then I was kidnapped. Who the hell did this to me?

"Who's there?!" I yelled. I was in a dark room. All I could see was darkness, except for about 10 feet in front of me was a candle laid on a table.

"H-hello?" I stuttered. I didn't hear anything in response. All I heard was the echo of my voice. I struggled against the ropes that tied me to the chair.

"Please let me go!" I yelled. A cold tear escaped my eye and rolled down my hot, red cheek. The room was boiling hot! Where was the damn thermostat in this place?

"You guys are fucking weird. Let me go," I threatened. My voice wasn't that scary, which is what I tried to make it be, but I continued to whine anyway.

"Let me go! I have to finish this year of high school and go to college! I have a life you know, something I'm sure YOU - whoever you are I don't want to know - don't have, seeing as how you're kidnapping teenage girls," I said.

Then I heard voices.

"Father, I won't disappoint you. I never do, you know that." The voice was smooth but dangerous. It was sexy. Yet quite familiar. I couldn't tell who it was.

"I understand, son. I saw you bring her in. May I see what she looks like?" An older man said. He sounded more sophisticated. But both voices were formal.

Shit. Were they talking about me?

My breathing grew rapid. My palms were sweaty. My mouth was dry. I was very fearful. Fearful as to what was about to happen...

Then two extremely tall, fit, bodies walked into the small room I was in. Was that-

"Ryan Miller?" I asked in disbelief. What the hell did he take me here for?

"This, father, is Megan Stone. She is my new sex slave," Ryan said. Ryan's features were new, he wasn't the skinny boy I'd always seen him as at school. He was at least 6'5, with thick muscles. His face was sharper; hotter. He was much more beautiful than what I had known him as before. But more importantly - what the hell did he just say?

"Um, excuse me? I'm not your damn slave." I yelled, defending myself.

"Girl has a mouth. Better teach her to use it properly or punishment will be involved," the older man said. He was Ryan's father? This man was very fit for his age. He was tall - taller than Ryan - and very muscley.

Ryan's father left the small room and Ryan walked over to me and slapped me across my face. What the hell?

"How dare you disrespect me in front of my father!" He spat into my face.

"I disrespected you? HA! You kidnapped me, Ryan Miller! So take me home now," I screamed as I wiggled against the rope that tied me to the chair.

"I won't take you back, Megan. You belong to me from now on. I won't dare let you talk to any other man. You belong to ME! You're MY property, Understood?"

What. The. Fuck.

"I will talk to any damn man I want. That's including my boyfriend, James. And I am NOT your stupid little slave!" I screamed.

"Boyfriend? Where does he live?" Ryan asked me.

"Somewhere in town. It doesn't fucking matter. He will come find me and save me. Just watch," I spat.

Ryan's red eyes grew three shades darker. They were a very dark red.

A whip of thunder struck and I closed my eyes. Once I opened them, he was gone. He disappeared from my vision.

"Ryan...?" I asked. He was nowhere to be found.

"Ryan if you're trying to prank me, this isn't funny. Just let me go already!" I screamed. I tried to fight against the ropes once more. Nothing.

It was impossible for him to just disappear by choice. So where the hell had he gone? Or was this a magic trick that was successful?

Minutes later, another whip of thunder had struck and Ryan appeared. His eyes were still a deep dark red. He had a devilish smirk on his face. Blood had dripped down his mouth. Shit, he wasn't a vampire, was he?

"No, I'm not a vampire." He said. How the hell did he know what I was thinking? "I can read your mind, and all your dirty little thoughts." He smirked, red eyes glowing in the dark presence around us when he stared directly into my eyes. "Do you miss your boyfriend?"

My mind went blank. I was sure he had hurt James by the expression on his face, and given he owned Hell. "W-what...?"

"James? The scrawny bastard tried to fight me but he couldn't even fucking leave a mark. I couldn't help myself," Ryan added, smirking. He licked the blood from his mouth.

"What did you do to him?!" I demanded. My voice was weak and I was nervous, which made him feel ever more power.

"I made sure he wouldn't ever touch or speak to you again!" He yelled. His voice was ten times louder than mine.

"Why do you care anyways? My life doesn't ever matter to you. I'm not stupid," I said, nearly crying.

Ryan went silent for a moment. He clenched his jaw angrily. "You do not belong with him. And your life is in my hands now, what the fuck more do I need to say?"

"Right, and I belong with YOU? Please..." I mentioned as I rolled my eyes.

"Say that again and I'll have you chained up naked so I can stare at your pretty cunt all day and tease you endlessly."

The sick bastard probably got off to that shit. It made me wonder how many girls he had done that to. "You actually think that's going to fucking happen? That I'd even let you step a foot close to me?" I scoffed.

He breathed out of his nose furiously. "Don't test me or it'll happen. I won't hesitate."

He looked down and whispered into my ear. The heat of his mouth sent shivers down my spine. "I'll make you beg me for it, Meg. Just you wait."

Holy shit...

He turned around and walked out of the door, leaving me speechless.

I didn't even realize how fast my heart was beating or how heavily I was breathing.

Damn you, Ryan Miller.

---------------------
Hump me...

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

xx
CloudiLynn