Chapter 12

Megan's POV

I hated Ryan even more than I already did. He was a dick, a rotten piece of shit who was somehow not suffering in Hell because he had control over the place. There was nothing I could do to make him feel terrible. I was a human after all. Anyone in hell was a demon so I couldn't do anything.

I wasn't hurt, I couldn't be because I hated Ryan so much. Yet somehow my little heart felt like I was aching as I angrily ran back to another room in the endlessly built place I was in. I slammed the door shut before laying on the ground. The room, like every other room was dark with a candle lit. Except this one had no windows. It had merely nothing at all and was quite small.

I was so angry that he had taken me to the place I'd always feared of being in, was practically using me for his own pleasure, and I was even more angry that he was using another girl too. I was so grossed out at the sight and it couldn't seem to leave my head.

I finally started bawling my eyes out. My life had turned to shit. Everything was frustrating me and whoever that girl was made me cry even more.

I didn't care what Ryan did, but how dare he make me one of his many girls he's using for himself. I refused to be one of them.

I heard someone come in the room. The atmosphere shifted and I suddenly felt comfortable with this presence.

"Where are you little human?" a low voice hummed. I kept very still and quiet. My tears continued to stream down my face silently as I gradually pushed myself to the corner of the room.

"I hear you little one." A tall shadow appeared in the light given from the candle. My anxiety skyrocketed as he stepped forward. "Come here. You're safe with me."

Somehow his eyes met mine. The beautiful hazel eyes shocked me knowing they weren't red. "Who are you?" I wondered.

"I can take you to a special place." I could sense a smile on his shadow figure before noting, "you will love it there."

"I don't even know you. And I never asked to be here," I seethed, my hurt and anger showing.

"I have the power to take you back home. Would you like that Megan?"

Excitement shot through my body. "Yes!!" I squealed before asking the question, "how do you know my name?"

He smiled once again. "You have always been mine. Just someone tried to take you from me."

"Who?"

Curiosity was all I felt as I now wondered how special I was to this demonic world - I didn't know who these demons were but half of them knew me. What was so special about me?

"It doesn't matter. Follow me, kitten." I stood up but still wasn't quite trusting the suspicious situation.

"I don't know... Ryan will know I'm gone." Why did I feel the need to mention Ryan? He wasn't anything important to me.

"That bastard is just using you. You need to be somewhere safe."

"And how am I supposed to know you're not some demon trying to trick me and take my soul or some shit?"

He grinned. "Close your eyes Megan."

I did as he said. Soon enough I had a memory of me and my mother when I was nine years old. I was playing dress up with my dolls and my mom was sitting there, smiling as I did the things I loved.  She looked so happy. I looked so happy. I smiled and another tear rolled down my cheek.

I opened my eyes and there stood the man, with a serious look on his face. "Do you trust me now?"

I bit my lip and gulped. He held out his hand and i hesitantly grabbed it. "Thank you," he said and jacked me towards the opened door.

"Ouch," I whispered.

"Oh shit I'm sorry Megan, I forgot you're a mere human! You most be so fragile." He kissed my arm and I cringed.

As we moved into further light, I got a glimpse of his dark shaggy hair and olive toned skin. He was beautiful. His muscles were there undoubtedly, and his attire was well-fitted, consisting of a white button down shit with a grey vest and black dress pants. He was beyond perfect.

"What's your name?"

"SETH!!" an extremely familiar voice screamed from afar.

***********
k y'all - don't worry, whether "seth" is or is not in the next chapter, he will be making another appearance in this story. so continue reading to decide who's team your on;). even though it won't matter, bc you know who meg ends up w anyway.

but to all my smut lovers out there, dw, smut will be coming soon. y'all just gotta keep reading!!! itll make you nasties so wet ;)

love you guys! share vote and comment!

xx
CloudiLynn