Chapter 20: Iida vs Deku

*note from future Kenny boi- I'm so sorry for these three chapters. Things go back to normal after them....*

Ochaco's POV

I yawn as I walk downstairs. My hair was a mess, eyes watery from the yawn, and honestly I wished I was back in bed. However even with all that, I still couldn't keep the smile off my face. Last night was actually perfect. Too perfect? Was it even real? I look down to my chest to see the silver necklace dangling. It was real.

Izuku Midoriya, the boy I had a crush on since the beginning of the school year, was my Boyfriend. I giggled to myself as I started twirling around, making my way to the kitchen. I open the fridge, looking for mochi to start the sweet day with a sweet unhealthy breakfast. Nothing could bring down this day-

"Sooooooooo WHAT HAPPENED!" A voice shouted. I close my eyes and scrunch up my nose. Of course Mina would ask. This early in the morning too. She doesn't waste any time. I lift my head from out the fridge with an awkward smile.

"O-oh you know... the usual..." I say trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Don't 'Oh normal' me Ochaco, I know-IS THAT A NECKLACE?" I flinch at her noise and look around hoping no one heard her. Thankfully no one was in the common room.

"Mina, sshhhh!" I make a shushing gesture with my finger to my lips. "I don't want everyone to know!"

"Ochaco. ALL THE GIRLS KNOW! We helped you get dressed remember?"

Mina... had a point. In fact a very good point. It was kind of mean to ask for their help, take their clothes, and then lie to them about how everything went.

I grab a water bottle from the fridge instead of mochi. "Look I'll tell you all about it later okay? With all the girls, we can have a girls night. But it's really early, and Izuku and I got back really late last night..."

"Oooooo, already on a first name basis I see?"

"Mina..."

"Fine fine but you better give me all the details later, promise?" Mina said, holding up a pinky. I smile tiredly.

"Promise." I hold up my own. Mina and I start walking back towards our dorms when I see Iida coming down the hall.

"Iida! Good morning! What are you doing up so early?" I ask as brightly as I could through the tiredness. Iida, however, gave me an empty look.

"Good morning Uraraka. I'm on my way to confront someone about something. Good bye." Iida said shortly. He walked off towards the exit without another word. Mina and I watched him walk out and start using his quirk to head to his destination at an amazing speed.

"What's got him so up tight today? He isn't usually that cold, especially towards you. Do you think everything is okay?" Mina asks me, still looking back at the entryway. It was incredibly hard to believe it would be that cold towards her. What had him so upset? The coldness did seem a bit directed at her. He was in our school's iconic blue training uniform.... He must be confronting someone that's usually awake at this time. But who's usually awake this early and already gone?Uh Oh.

"Sorry mina, I gotta go!" I say, running to the door.

"Wait what? Is everything okay? What's going on?" Mina yelled after me.

"I told you I would explain later!" I called back. I had to hurry, though with Iida's quirk... He was probably already there.

...............................................................................................................................................................