Chapter 75: Ochaco Gives Izuku a Haircut

*168 Hours Remain*

The snow storm continued to rage on the cabin mountain, barrelling down, covering half the cabin. While the freezing temperatures remained outside, the warmth inside the cabin stayed strong. 

"You're doing great!" Hima said, watching Izuku  in the workout room. Izuku was pumping himself with One for All, 20%... 30%... as Hima used her illusions on him. She was able to walk, with just a little bit of help around the house now, prefering to speak herself instead of relying on her illusions. 

"This is great Hima!" Izuku called out, smiling broadly. "Can you keep this illusion going?"

Hima smiled, sitting on a workout bench. "Yes!"

Izuku looked down at his body. Hima was creating a representation of the energy coursing through Izuku. He could see One for Alls kinetic energy pumping through him, giving him a clear understanding of what the energy did. Now he just needed to figure out how to guide that energy out. Not force it out.

"I see you're working hard in there Izu." A voice called out from behind. "You too Hima."

"Ochaco!" Hima called out happily. Izuku, allowing One for All to stop coursing through him, turned. 

"Hey Mochi, yea I'm really getting the hang of this. I still can't contact the Previous Users, but this is getting a lot easier to control now. Don't force it out... but guide it out. Forcing it out causes the little explosions in my arm, but guiding it out lets it release smoothly."

"That's my Izu right there... But Izu... You're doing something wrong." Ochaco said crossing her arms. Izuku gave her a confused look. 

"What's wrong Ocha? Is my form wrong?" Izuku asked looking down, however Ochaco shook her head. 

"Nope," Suddenly Ochaco ran and jumped into Izuku's arms. "You said you would be giving me attention today!"

"I did say that didn't I?" Izuku said, holding Ochaco up and kissing her. 

"I guess we're done here for today Hima. Sorry," Izuku said but Hima shook her head. 

"It's okay, I promised Eri I would play illusion games with her. She'll want to play fairy again." Hima said, slowly climbing off the workout bench, wobbling a bit. 

"Do you need help?" Ochaco asked, still being raised by Izuku. Hima shook her head, rejecting the offer. 

"I'm fine. You guys have fun!" She said as she wobbled her way out the room. 

"She's really gotten stronger hasn't she?" Ochaco asked, turning her attention back to the one holding her. Izuku nodded, watching as Hima exited. 

"She really has. She's also been a lot happier ever since Bakugo has been... Less mean to her. You really got through to him didn't you?" Izuku said with a smile, looking up at the pretty brunettes face. Ochaco held up a peace sign. 

"Oi, move if you're not working out. I don't need mushy shit while I train." Bakugo's voice called as he entered the room. Ochaco wrapped her arms around Izukus forehead, holding him closer as she stuck her tongue out at the spikey blonde. 

"You're just jealous." Ochaco said. Bakugo gave her an expressionless look before looking at Izuku. Izuku shrugged as he smiled. 

"Come on Ocha, let's give Ka-Chan his space." Izuku said as he carried her out the room. Izuku carried Ochaco up the stairs, passing the couch as Eri ran around, apparently chasing something invisible (fairy illusions) while Hima giggled watching her. 

"Izuku, your hair is really starting to get long, Ochaco said, as she played with the long curly green hair on top of Izuku's head. 

"You think so? Well we've been in this mountain house a few weeks now, not many places to get your haircut, especially with having to stay low." Izuku said as he carried her into their room.