Chapter 27: The Singularity

*SPOILER WARNING FROM THIS POINT ON**

For those who haven't read the Manga, there will be slight things from it. Events will not appear but certain aspects will. If you have not caught up with the manga and are anime only then I advise not reading. For those who have read the manga, or do not care about minor, minor spoilers, please continue.

***

"I'm not entirely sure what the predecessors of One for All are trying to tell you." All Might stated, giving Izuku a questionable look. "I never experienced any of those dreams or visions.

Izuku slumped in one of the couches in All Mights Office.  All Might didn't have an answer.

"Do you think it's really anything to worry about?" Izuku asked. All Might took a second to think about that question.

"I trust in One for All. It's saved my life countless times just having that. It felt as though my body would move on its own at times. Whether that was my doing of the quirks... Everything came out okay."

Izuku replayed that sentence in his mind a few times.

'It felt as though my body would move on its own at times..." Izuku thought back to the day All Might had chosen him to be his successor. Everyone had an instance of where their body moved before their mind thought about it... Was the quirk moving on its own, or was it his body reacting...? No. Those dreams were different. Izuku remembered last night. The quirk had activated on its own.

However All Might was right. This was One for All they were talking about. The quirk specifically used to keep peace and keep All for One at bay. If it was moving on its own... it was moving for a reason. But what reason?

"Just keep notes on it and we'll go from there." All might said, sitting up. "You have class in a few hours."

"R-Right. All Might I have a question." Izuku asks as he sits up. All Might turns back.

"What is it m'boy?"

"Can you write down all the information you have on the previous One for All users?" Izuku asked. All the information he could get would be useful.

"I can write up what I know, but I only know a few of them. I'll get what I can for you Young Midoriya," All Might said with a thumbs up.

"Thank you!" Izuku said bowing, and passed by All Might, leaving the room. Izuku checked his phone, class didn't start for about 2 more hours. Izuku thought for a second. He should be up by now. Izuku tapped on a contact and texted the recipient.

'Meet me in the usual place'

***

"WHY DID YOU CALL ME OUT HERE SHITTY NERD?" Bakugo yelled. They were standing in front of the training building they had been using the last few months.

"I've got news about One for All Ka-Chan." Izuku said confidently. Bakugo's expression turned from anger to concern.

"What about it, huh?"

Izuku explained the previous night and what he had felt, One for All taking over, the visions, so on so forth.

"So what did you wanna do here huh?" Bakugo asked. "We usually do this on the weekends, why do it now?"

"It recently just happened," Izuku said. "I still feel its presence. It's faint, very faint. If I hadn't been focusing on it the entire time I would've forgotten it was there. Maybe we can trigger it and learn a bit more from it."

"So you wanna test it. You better be lucky this had to do with One for All or I would've killed you. NEXT TIME PLAN BETTER YOU HEAR ME!?" Bakugo said with a sneer before heading into the building.