11

Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Amelie's Point of View

After Nathan and I's sappy conversation, we hung out for a little bit and enjoyed each other's company. I then decided it was time to go see Warren since I hadn't all day.

I felt at peace with what I was struggling with, my issues with Nathan and the kind of person he is.. or.. was?

Seeing Nathan laughing and animated made me feel like we were kids again, it was the early two-thousands and we were on a playground, messing around with each other which normally ended in his getting angry over something little and throwing a temper tantrum. Was that not a red flag for anyone? Well, kids will be kids..

Warren's dorm was only down the hall, I should just go there now. In just a few feet, I was there. I looked at his slate. It was boring. I erased what was on it and signed it "XOXO -Amelie P"

I opened the door without knocking. Warren was sitting at his Blackwell issued desk, on his laptop with his headphone plugged in.

"Warren?" I said walking in but he couldn't hear me, I just his music was too loud.

I stepped closer to him, and tapped his shoulders. He jumped at the sudden movement, "Jesus Amelie, you scared me."

"Sorry for sneaking up on you," I laughed.

"It's fine," He said placing his earbuds on his desk then standing up to face me. "What were you doing all day today?"

"I was with Nathan," I said.

"Good or bad?"

"Good actually," I said. "He was basically admitted to all the rumors, but he showed deep remorse and he explained how he wants to go get help. I think he can be helped."

"Really?" Warren asked. "That doesn't sound like Nathan Prescott at all."

"I know," I agreed with him. "But he seemed so.. desperate to get better and to be a better person."

"So are you feeling any better after hearing that?"

"I really am," I explained.

"Then I feel better," Warren said.

"Anyways, the party is tomorrow night and we're going."

"We are?" Warren asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes," I answered him. "I wanna keep a close eye on Nathan and make sure he's actually keeping his word and it's not just some act."

"Seems fair," Warren agreed with me. "I'll be there. What time is the party?"

"I don't know.. eight?"

"Alright, I'll be at your dorm by seven-thirty then," He said.

"Perfect," I nodded.

"Now that we don't have to worry about Nathan, let's go do something," Warren said. "Something fun."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, what good things are there to do in Arcadia Bay?" He asked.

"I'm not sure," I said. "I never really did fun things in Arcadia Bay."

"Let's go to the lighthouse," Warren said.

"Why the lighthouse?" I asked.